author's note

Hi lovelies!

Hi lovelies!

Writing Royalty Status was the best thing I had ever done. Larissa and Matthew will forever be a favorite couple to write although there will be others. I will say that some events of their story are based on my real life. I had this idea for this book back in the summer of 2021 as I had gone through a breakup of my one year and half relationship, and the way Aiden and Larissa was a bit similar through my ex. A relationship shouldn't always be 80/20 but rather 50/50 even if a partner is going through it. A relationship shouldn't be mentally draining. Both individuals need to reassure each other and give each other space if it gets overwhelming. The way I wrote Aidan wasn't truly accurate to my ex but him dating his best friend after me was true, now they have a family and wish nothing but the best for them. I wanted to write about the emotions I felt when I found it and how I wanted to start over in a new city with new friends. Creating this new friend group allowed me to express myself in many ways by inputting different characteristics of myself in each one. This book was written during another failed relationship and his actions were also included with Aiden as well. Matthew is the ideal version of someone that I will look for and hopefully find him when I need him the most.

Now for the future projects there will be the Steps Series (SS) which will be a four-book part about four girls and their last two years of college. I said that Aaron and Logan will both have a book of their own and they will, Royalty Status is the first in the Royalty Men Series, (RMS). There will be some standalone books in the works as well, but the series are my main priority.

If you have any questions for the characters, please let me know! I'll maybe have a character Q&A posted if there is.

Epilogue and bonus chapters are coming soon!

L U L U <3