Chapter 15 | Fuck My Life

Work has occupied my mind the last few days

Work has occupied my mind the last few days. Mainly to avoid him. After he had dropped him at my place I couldn't stop smiling. Matthew was doing something to me, and I didn't like it. Luckily today was a short shift but I had to enter earlier than usual. Packing lunch in the kitchen trying to not make too much noise to wake up Daniel.

These few days Daniel and I have been hanging out catching up on the past weeks back home. It was nice having someone from home here with me. Rinsing my water bottle container, I fill it up with refill Brita water.

"Good morning," a voice says I shriek in fright.

Turning around Daniel is in his pjs and a hoodie. Apparently, Boston weather was too cold for him even though he has gone through worse. We've surfed in worse weather conditions than Boston fall weather. "Don't scare me," I say, closing the lid, "What are you doing up?"

He ruffles his hair trying to seem less sleepy, "Couldn't sleep and you were making too much noise," he grabs a banana from the fruit basket in front of him peeling it.

"No, I wasn't. I don't make noise like your friend from the other day," placing everything into my lunch bag.

He glares at me, "It was one time. I thought you were with Alice and wasn't going to be back home until later that day." The day Matthew dropped me off I was surprised with a special someone in my apartment. When I unlocked it, I thought Daniel was knocked out drunk on the couch or on the bathroom floor near the toilet.

Turns out it he was in the living room having sex with the blonde— the same blonde from the club. Horrified of the visual representation of my dear best friend having his cock sucked off with traumatized me for eternity. The girl was embarrassed and said to me, "Oh my god. I didn't know he was in a relationship, I'm sorry." she was tearing up. We reassured her that I was his friend, and he was available which earned him another night of sex. But not at my place nope I made them go somewhere else.

I spent the entire Sunday night disinfecting my apartment from head to toe.

Nodding my head with a snug smirk on my face, "Just remember to never bring girls over without consulting me again. This is my place and you're the guest which doesn't mean you have the right to special treatment. I've lived with you for most of my years already so you're no guest of mine." There was a knock on the door, "That will be Alice," I headed towards the opening leaving Daniel to his banana. Opening the door, it was not Alice but the blonde.

Fuck my life.

She has a bright smile on her face, "Good morning, Larissa," she says.

"Morning Morgan," opening the door wide, "Why don't you come in. He's in the kitchen," Morgan has been over more than Tristan has to my place. Walking into the kitchen I mouth the words to Daniel, "Your play toy is here," her snickers at me. She engulfs him with a deep rough kiss, "It's only five in the morning," they look at me. "Can I ask why the both of you are awake on a Monday morning? I know the both of you don't have work right now."