Chapter 22 | D-2

When I felt her lips, god did I want to melt into a puddle

I wanted to take her right there, but I couldn't.

This was going to work.

I was staring at her as she slept comfortably, hugging me in bed. We watched three movies before she closed her eyes and called it a night. I had carried her to the bed carefully, not waking her up. Sleeping with her was god bless.

I woke up early today as my body is programmed to wake up before six in the morning.

I was used to my schedule but being over here in the cabin, with no schedule was a bit hard.

She groans as she moves to the other side, not hugging me anymore. Smiling at her one more time, I go to the kitchen to start breakfast. There was a bit of food in the fridge after we did a small trip to the grocery store last night before we started on the second movie. The cookies weren't enough for us — I mean her — she wanted more snacks, and I knew there wasn't enough groceries inside the cabin for us to survive. Getting eggs and bread out to make a breakfast sandwich for her. 

Let it be by The Beatles was playing in the background. I was flipping the eggs to get it the right color. The bread was already toasted with mayonnaise; I placed a piece of ham and cheese on the egg covering it to let it melt to move on to the smoothie. I've noticed that Lara drinks a lot of coffee so I thought making her a smoothie will be better. She needs something else than coffee as it can be bad to drink it every day. And she's the nurse.

"Good morning," she walks in with a sleepy face smile as she's still waking up trying to fix her hair, "What time is it?"

"It's 6:10 in the morning," I say, pressing the blender. My gaze stays on her fixating on her beauty — she was sore for eyes.

Her eyes widened, "6?" she exclaims. I laugh, "It feels like I've slept for a long time and it's only six." She comes close to the kitchen, taking in the view of food. "You didn't have to make any food. We could've gotten breakfast at this diner that's in town," she says sitting down at the table. Doing the finishing touches of the sandwiches, I pour the smoothie into two cups for us before landing them on the table. I had a bowl of apples and grapes in the sink that were soaking off from when I had washed them.

"I love making you breakfast," I tell her, recalling the morning I gave her pancakes in bed and how she moaned. Hearing her moan was fucking music to my ears — kissing her yesterday and hearing it made my dick twitched.

I wanted more of her, but she wanted things slow, and I respected that.

She looks at the plate in front of her, "No coffee?" she asks, "I can't function without coffee."

I laugh, "I think you can function without coffee for a day. Drink the smoothie, it's better and healthier." She pouts, moving her head to the side wanting to fight with me, "Drink the smoothie, darling." I tell her looking straight at her not removing my eyes from her.