Chapter 26 | Drunk Sex

IIt wasn't until six tequila shots, three beers, and five margaritas that had my legs melt every time I saw his brown eyes darkened

Matthew had finally let loose and drank half of what my number counted but Logan kept pushing more shots in front of him. He wasn't drunk but he wasn't sober. Although he tried to pass every shot, he still managed to drink them with the help of Aaron and Logan.

Tristan was drinking only a few beers as his eyes were fixated on the red headed and blonde who were swaying their hips to the beat of the song.

"Larissa, come dance with us!" Morgan gestures her hand to them as Alice holds her hand out for me. I wasn't going to stand next to Matthew the entire night and feel the wetness between my thighs.

Walking towards them, releasing Matthew's arm from my waist, the girls pulled me inwards as a new song started playing.

The song was playing as the lyrics were captivating every emotion I was feeling right now. The way the artist starts to slow down the beat as the lyrics are building the tension of the beat drop.

'Cause I live for the way you move, I'd die without the taste of you

The beat drops.

(Taste of you)

My hips move as my arms are roaming through my body. Feeling the heat that was spreading everywhere. My eyes didn't leave him as I continued to feel my body. Morgan and Alice close the space between us trying to dance against each other.

Wooh, yeah

(Taste of you)

The girls' arms were in the air, as their hips were following the movement of mine. Pressing our bodies together we feel the music take us to another world.

It was burning everywhere, and I needed his touch.

As the song continues to play, our bodies are grinding against each other, their hands are roaming against mine. Morgan was in front of me as she smiled at me, knowing what I'm trying to do. Alice's hands were on my hips as we sync our movements.

I could feel his eyes burning my skin, his jaw clenched as I moved my body against them. He had done this to me.

He made me addicted to his body because he knew how to please me right.

He knew the right movements.

He knew how to make me cum.

I close my eyes letting the songs intoxicate me through the lyrics. Opening them, he was gone. He wasn't at the table anymore, before I could search for him a hand trails my back. Sending fire through my body.

"God, you look so fucking sexy dancing with them." His voice was raspy as he pressed my back against his body. His groin was hardened through his pants, he felt it too. "You wanted me to see that, didn't you?" Oh god, his raspy low voice did things to me. I nodded at his question trying to turn my body to face him, but his hand tightened the grip on my hips, "No, you're going to feel how hard my dick is against your butt because this is what you did to me. Dancing with your friends as my friends were watching you. I'm the only one who can see you like this — hot and flustered."