Hotel Corvo...

After a 35 minutes or so ride, I arrived at a big luxury hotel.  It was absolutely beautiful!  Bell hops opening doors, friendly wait staff, a large fountain, huge windows, and me with my simple out of place tail.  I pay for the fare and walk right in.  "Welcome!"  "Hi! Hello, thank you."  (Everyone her is so polite. I can get use to this.).   As I make my way to the front desk I see a full restaurant inside, and also a night club too.  "Hello, how are you doing today?"  Asked the clerk.  "Hi, my name is Brianna, my friend Leslie told me to come up front?"  "Yes! Miss Porter, she left this for you, a key to the room, an envelope, and this paper with a list of fun things to do.  She also offered you our complimentary spa day experience we offer to our guests, and she also said, don't just stay in your room, go, explore!"  (Anything else, mother!).  I couldn't help but laugh.  "Alright, thank you for this, I will take the advice."  "You're welcome Miss Brianna, enjoy your stay."  As I head to the elevators, I look at the room key, room 804, this is a pretty tall building.  As I wait for the car, I look around to see all the groups of people, either it's families, or friends, or even just couples, I started to get a little sad.

~ding~ding~ding- 

   As I was getting on the elevator, I see two gentlemen trying to get off.  One in a black suit and the other in a red one.  "I'm sorry, pardon me."  As they walked pass, I quickly jumped on the elevator, I press the button and I made slight eye contact to the gentleman in the red.  I waved to him and the doors closed. (Now that's weird?)

~Rewind, earlier that day~

   Once Diavolo and Lucifer arrived at the hotel, they immediately began over seeing the day to day operations.  Once they made it to the elevators Lucifer needed to know something.  "Lord Diavolo, are you still thinking about that one person, what was her name Brianna?"  He looks to Diavolo.  "I just found it weird.  That's all, so what, maybe I am."  He answers.   "It's been a long time since I've had a companion, and I'm ready to move on and find love again."  They get onto the elevator and made their way to the lobby.  "Well since we're here, I might as well look around too.  I promised to get something for the exchange student and souvenirs for my brothers."  Diavolo chuckles.  "Plan on getting anything for you?"  "No, I don't need much I.."

~ ding~ding~ding~

   The doors open up.  Someone bumps into them getting on.  "I'm sorry, pardon me!"  She steps aside and let them off.  Once off the elevator Diavolo looks at her, and froze.  She waved at him as the doors closed.  Lucifer looks at Diavolo.  (I found her!)

   "Floor 8!" 

I made my way to the room, slid my key, opened the door and my mind was blown!  "This was better than my apartment!"  First off two bedroom, two full bath!  Full kitchen, living, and dining rooms.  Big balcony with seating, big screen TVs in all rooms.  It was heaven.  I placed my things in the bedroom and laid down on the bed.  SOOO SOFT!  I could stay here forever.  I opened the envelope that Leslie left and it had money in it.  (One more person gives me money.).   Also the paper had places to visit and where their located.  I was close to deciding on what to do until my stomach growled.  "Okay, let's look up food places."  I said to myself.  I see a lot of sushi spots, but I also see some ramen spots too!  Ramen it is!  Before I left the room, I changed my clothes into something lighter because it was hot.  And grabbed a jacket just in case.  Did a quick checklist, phone, key, money, and me!  Check!  I'm ready to go.  As I head out to the elevators I almost forgot to call my mother.  "Hello". "Hi mom, I landed about an hour ago, I'm sorry I didn't call you sooner."  She laughed.  "No it's alright I'm just glad you made it.  Take care of yourself and do have fun!"  "I will, love you! Bye!"  "Bye sweetheart!"  As I go to map out the ramen spot I get a text from Tony.  I was tagged along with several other friends including my brother: Tiffany and I are having a baby!! #prouddaddy  (I hate him so much!  I can't believe this right now!). It took a minute to get myself together and get something to eat. As I got off the elevator and walk towards the front, something caught my eye. It was a flyer to see teamlab Borderless. (Wow, those lights look lovely.). But first food.

I called a self driving car in the lobby and waited nearby in front of the piano. Such beautiful music was played by the pianist I wanted to start dancing. (Alone on a trip, in public.  No.). Instead I started looking all around the hotel, admiring the fine esthetics. A gentleman approach me. "I see your enjoying the designs?" I turn to see him and it was the guy from the elevator. "Yes, it's simply beautiful." As I continued he watched. "Are you fascinated by art? There are a few museums nearby if you are." "I am, although I never seen these types of pieces before I'm really interested about the artist." "Well that's a private collection, a hotel exclusive." I chuckle. "I get it, a hush-hush designer." He introduces himself. "Hi, my name is Diavolo." (That's a strong name, and he's pretty cute too.) "Hello, I'm Brianna."

"So what brings you to Tokyo, Miss Brianna?" "Vacation, mostly." "Well I hear it wonderful this time of year, I hope you enjoy your stay here." "Thanks, are you like a manger or something?" "No, actually I'm the owner." (Wwhhhhaaaattttt?). "We'll then congratulations it is absolutely beautiful. How long was the construction?" "A year and a half. I'm really excited about running a hotel. It's been a dream of mine." "I get it, kinda like how one wanted to be a teacher, to one day have my own school. Your off to a great start. Will you be expanding anytime soon?" "One day, but not to quickly. I feel that we have a great start but we can always improve to be better." As we talk I'm really enjoying his company. "I don't think you can improve too much. You've set the bar completely high for others to compete against. You are doing a wonderful job." ~chimes~. I look at my phone to see that my car has arrived. "Well it was wonderful talking with you Diavolo" as I reach to shake his hand. "But I have to go and you have a wonderful rest of your day!" "You too Miss Brianna" and he reach out to shake. Then he kisses the back of my hand so softly. "You enjoy your evening as well." (Oh My Gosh, he could so get it! No, no, no, vacation girl!).   I go to leave for my destination.

~rewind~

   Diavolo stepped out from the back office after a few hours of work and I saw her making her way to the piano.  He watched as she admired the art pieces which made him go to talk to her.  "I see your enjoying the designs?"  (She's more beautiful in person.).  He wanted to introduce himself but he wasn't sure how she would react to his name.  "Hi, my name is Diavolo."  (Oh crap)  "Hello, I'm Brianna."  As they talked he wanted to ask her for drinks.  Lucifer walked from the office to stretch his legs and see Diavolo talking to someone.  (What on earth is he doing?  Diavolo does seem a little upbeat since seeing her.  And he actually went a talked to her.). "Well it was nice talking with you...". She extended her hand and he grabbed it and kissed the back of it.  (Looking into her brown eyes, I can do that a little bit longer.  She's blushing.). "Enjoy your evening as well."  He watched as she left, and turned to see Lucifer walking towards him.  "Diavolo, everything is complete for today, shall we take our leave?"  "Yes, we have things to do back in Devildom."  They walked to the elevator and wait for the car to arrive, and waited in silence.  Once in the elevator, Lucifer wanted to know.  "So, how was your lady friend?"  Diavolo smiled.  "Wonderful." 

   Back in Devildom, Lucifer goes home and Diavolo is in his office.  The more he thought about Brianna it made him think about the another person.  "She looks just like her." He leaves from his office towards his bedroom, where he stands in front of a portrait.  "She looks just like you, D'narah."