Welcome Home

Once they got back to the castle, she decided to start packing her belongings. As Brianna folded up her clothes, she cried on everything. It felt like everyone was against what she wanted, but not saying as to why. "Brianna, can we talk?" Brianna wiped her eyes with her clothes. "Sure Barbatos, please join me." He walks in the room and hands me some water with lemon. "May I ask where are you going?" She took the glass and sat on the bed.  "I'm packing my things, I know I will come back, but I need all new clothes and spending money on new clothes is wasteful." Barbatos was shocked. "I see. I wanted to know about how you feel after the meeting? How you were doing?" Brianna sighed. "Terrible. I don't understand why everyone is so against this for us. Maybe I don't know why, but I would like it if someone explained it to me." Barbatos pondered that sentiment too. "That's strange too. Here I thought they were concerned about your well being, but instead trying to have your children stay safe from demons. I believe in Master Diavolo plan for unity, but it will be a long battle, and I feel like they are trying to end it before it starts. If you stay here Brianna, you will possibly become demon yourself. Master Diavolo would like allies in both Human and Celestial worlds, yes, we can have more and more exchange students, but we need more." Brianna turned to him. "Yes, but also it's not only the humans who need to understand this, it's the demons too. Similar to my reason why I wanted to go to class here was because I didn't want anyone to say we just can't work together. Humans and demons have a lot in common actually, a major one is a superiority complex the size of Texas, one always trying to out do the other. If it wasn't me, I'm sure it would have been another girl, in the same boat, declaring her love for him and have to be turned away because he's a demon. I accepted his demon side, I love his demon side. I've never asked to change anything about himself, and I would never ask to change anything about him." She spoke her mind, and got up and started pacing the floor. "Maybe having my children here might not be what's best on the outside, but I don't think I could find a better partner.  Even I'm scared on being a parent, but I will protect them until they can fight for themselves, and if they never do, I will fight until my last breathe. And I love Lord Diavolo, and he would protect them as well, if not probably much better than I could." Barbatos sipped his tea. "Why didn't you express this to Michael, if you felt so strongly about this?" Brianna shrugged. "I needed time to think. Everything was thrown at me so fast, I couldn't process anything, sometimes we humans wish to say exactly how we feel in that moment, then fall short when it's time to step up. I said how I felt, but it still got washed away by their opinions. I want to be here, Diavolo didn't ask me to come, you didn't ask me to come, nobody had brochures about Devildom telling me to come or forced me to. I wanted to come here, and I'm happy here, what more do everyone want?" Brianna started swaying side to side. "Brianna? You okay?" Brianna tried to catch her balance. "I need to rest, please can we end this conversation here." And laid down on the bed. "Okay, I will get you something to eat too. Your probably dizzy. Hang on I'll return." And he left the room. With Brianna laying down, voices started stirring in her head. (Haven? Haven? Why am you here...No! Please, I want to be with him!). Brianna jolted up in the bed. "What was that about?" She looked around and noticed how it was late at night. A note on the table next to her said: Please rest, Lord Diavolo will return later. Urgent matter to attend.

Brianna started to get out of bed, to get something to eat. As she walked outside the bedroom, she ran into the little d's waiting for her. "Hello Brianna, we are here to take you to dinner, please come with us." And she followed. They didn't take her to the dining hall but to a different room, filled with blood roses and a table set for two. Inside was Diavolo, on his throne, and in comfortable clothes sipping some Demonus. "I'm glad you could join me, please come sit on my lap." Brianna walks over to Diavolo and took her seat on top of him. "Today was crazy. But I wanted to know what you think?" He placed his cup down to rub on her thighs. "I don't want to talk about today anymore. I want to talk about how sexy you are." Brianna started kissing his forehead, then down to his cheeks, and then to his ears. "Mm, don't you want to eat dinner first?" Diavolo tried to think of something else. "No, I want to skip to dessert." And Brianna started kissing his sweet whiskey stained lips. They continued kissing until they heard someone walk into the room. "I'm sorry, maybe I should come back another time." Said Barbatos. They both laughed and Brianna got off of his lap to sat across from him. They ate in peace, and once they finished they went to bed pretty early.

"What time is your flight again?" Diavolo asked. "It's at 3:30. Are you flying with me? Or will you meet me in the states?" Brianna asked as they were ready to head back to the hotel suite. "I would like to do both, but I can fly with you, hopefully I can get a ticket too." Once Brianna was all set, she said goodbye to everyone, knowing that she was returning soon anyways. And together they left to go back to the hotel Corvo. ~swoosh~. Once they arrived back, everything was still the same. Nothing was moved and Leslie didn't come back. Brianna left her phone there to see 47 missed calls, and 90 missed text messages too. Mostly calls from mom, Leslie, and Patrick but also one or two from Tony. She called her mom first, while talking to her she found out that her mom went on a date. Then she called Leslie, who wanted to know if she was having a good time, and to "stop having sex and answer the phone sometimes". She called her brother who told her he will be delayed a bit longer. And he was fine. And last but not least Tony, who wanted to know if she was coming back and when they could talk about a divorce. Brianna gathered up the rest of her stuff at the hotel and they left the room. Seeing how Diavolo was the owner, he left business to Lucifer while he was gone.

They finally made it to the airport to fly back home. Diavolo found seats on the flight but also gave an upgrade to Brianna ticket moving her to first class. "No, you didn't have to sweetie." He turned to her. "But they had no other seats together. I want to treat you, at least let me do this." Brianna agreed and they boarded the plane first. They waited until the plane finish boarding until it was time to take off. "Have you flown before?" She asked him. "No, I usually don't need to. But this is exciting. Glad to be doing this with you." And kissed her on the forehead. The stewardess ooo'd and ahh'd as they saw them. "You two must be newlyweds? Congratulations!" And she was about to pour two glasses of champagne. "Oh, none for her, she pregnant and we are having twins." Diavolo said as her eyes widened. "Oh my gosh! That's so cute! Congratulations you two, and the happy little family!" That's how their flight went the entire time.

While flying Brianna decided to take a quick nap. And while she slept, she dreamt they were a happy little family with herself, Diavolo and two children, two little girls, with beautiful red and brown hair, laughing and playing together, then suddenly her husband Tony arrives, and tries to take them because he wanted to. Brianna started sweating, tossing and turning in her seat, Diavolo who was reading, tried to wake her. "Brianna? Brianna? Hey wake up? Bri!" Brianna jumped up. "Yes! What, what, what is it? Everything alright?" He got worried. "You must of had a nightmare, wanna talk about it?" Brianna took several breaths and told him. "Yeah, we were a family, playing having a great time, you, me and our twin girls. But Tony tried to take them from us. Then you woke me up." Brianna took a deep breathe. Diavolo smiled. "We have twin girls? I can see that." Brianna shot him a look. "It was a dream, but if we do, we will love them to pieces."

~WELCOME TO FLORIDA~

"Home Sweet Home" Is what the sign says outside of Brianna's apartment door. "Oh that's cute! I should get one for the castle." Brianna laughs as she grabbed the keys from her purse. She unlocked the door, and walked inside. "I know it's small it welcome to my home, Diavolo." He looked around and was speechless. "Wow, it's so small. I'm sorry, I've always lived in a castle, so I don't know to react." Brianna laughed. "It's fine, most people don't live in a castle. Okay, I will show you around. This is my living room/dining room, we have the kitchen here, down here is one bedroom and here's the other, right here is the bathroom. Any questions?" Diavolo laughed. "Sure, you ready to head back now?" Brianna stone faced him. "No, I have to say hi to my mother. Would you want to meet her? You don't have to but I can leave you here if you don't." She crossed her fingers hoping he would say yes, but he says yes anyways. "It sounds like you want me to meet her. Okay I will meet your mom."