Rebuilding the Shattered Hearts

A few days has passed since Leslie's death and Brianna had to inform their parents.  After careful examination from the forensic department, the cause of death to both victims was and confirmed by a medical official as poisoning.  After Brianna talked to Leslie's family they were broken.  "First my mother, now our only child and her girlfriend.  Thank you Brianna for letting us know.  We just need a moment."  Leslie's father said as he grabbed a beer from the fridge.  Brianna also handed them a check.  "This is for any funeral expenses you would like to have, please as her best friend I would like to help."  Leslie's mother gave her a hug, and took the check.  "Yes, we thank you."  Brianna and Diavolo took their leave and started heading towards Whitney's parents home. They rode in the car in silence for a while. "I don't feel right about doing this. I haven't met her, but as a final wish from Leslie, I should see to this." Diavolo grabbed her hand. "I'm here with you and we can do this together." And they continued their drive. It took about two hours, but they arrived outside of Whitney's parents home. They approached the house and knocked on the door.

~knock~knock~knock~

"Who is it?" Said the person on the other side. "Hello, you don't know me but I am Brianna, friends with Leslie, who was dating Whitney. I would like to speak with you if it's possible." And the door opened and it was a African American gentleman with his wife next to him. "Yes, how can we help you?" Brianna while holding Diavolo hand took a deep breathe. "Can we sit first, I come with troubling news." Their eyes widened and they let them in. Once they stepped into the home they saw pictures everywhere, pictures of Whitney when she was young, her graduation pictures, pictures of her at prom, even a picture of her and Leslie together. Brianna smiled as she picked up the photo. "When Whitney told us she was a lesbian, we were not happy. We didn't understand, we were furious because she was supposed to be getting married." They showed Brianna a picture of him and Whitney together, and he was in a baseball uniform. Brianna's eyes widened.  "Evan? I know that team, my ex plays for them." Her father nodded his head. "You ah, Tony's wife? I knew I seen you before. How is Tony by the way?" Brianna answered. "We are getting a divorce. And I'm with him now." And grabs Diavolo hand. "Well that's wonderful, Evan was seeing someone else, that trainer, her name was T-Tif-Tiffany. One day I saw them kissing, and told Whitney and she broke off their engagement. So what is it you wanted to talk about?" Brianna took a deep breath, and explained what happened. "Your daughter was killed by poisoning." They looked completely shocked as Brianna presented them with a autopsy report signed by a licensed professional. "Why do you have this, and why weren't we notified?" She looked down, and folded her hands.  "Because her wife was killed that way too." They were even more stunned. "What?  Her and Leslie got married, and we weren't invited." They started crying. "My only guess is that they didn't know how you felt about them being together.  Before her passing, Leslie wanted me to give you this check to cover any and all funeral expenses." And Brianna placed the check on the table along with their marriage license and a photo of them at City Hall. They reached for the photo, and looked at one another.  "They looked so happy, we know we weren't the biggest supporters of this, but I would have loved to have seen her walk down aisle." Brianna got up from the table and hugged Whitney's parents. "I'm so sorry for your loss. If you need anything else, here's my phone number, call me."

Within a month the two families planned joint funerals for them, where they all attended bringing them together to meet. Brianna attended to say goodbye, and to see them finally together. Once the funeral ended both her and Diavolo went home to Devildom. The next day was a start to the next school semester. With Devildom rebuilt after the fight, Diavolo and Brianna started getting ready for RAD. "How are you feeling?" Diavolo asked as he walked behind Brianna who was looking at herself in the mirror. "I feel humongous. For me being dang near 18 weeks pregnant, I'm definitely pregnant, it don't look like twins though, but definitely pregnant." Diavolo smiled at her, and placed his hands on her belly. The babies started kicking, and Brianna giggled. "That's right, that's daddy girls. He can't wait to see you two." Diavolo eyes widened.  "Girls for real!"  She held up a few sonograms showing they're gender.  "Yep."  He turned her around, and planted a huge kiss on her lips, deepening it, causing Brianna to drop the sonograms, and Diavolo pushing her up against the wall.  Diavolo slip off her panties and Brianna undid his pants and let them fall to the floor.  While they were deep into kissing Diavolo lifted Brianna up with ease, pulling out his penis and sliding it inside her.  "Mmmm!"  She moaned as they were still kissing,  Diavolo began thrusting faster and faster, grunting more and more, spreading Brianna legs far apart, fucking her against the wall.  "Oh Dia!"  She moans.  "Oh Bri!"  He moans, thrusting deep strokes, making her body crave for more.  Brianna with her arms around his neck, start tightly pulling his hair, as he kisses and sucks on her neck leaving bright red passion marks.  More thrusting into her until his loud grunt and cuming in her, as she bite his shoulder. "Ow. Really teeth!" Brianna laughed. "What? I'm sorry, stop making me feel good." She laughed when she said that and got redressed. "No this is going to hurt for a moment." And Diavolo rubbed his hand over it and it disappeared. "See no harm, no foul. Come on, we're going to be later than usual." Brianna said over her shoulder. Diavolo walked behind her. "I thought I lost you. I almost..." Brianna turned and looked into his beautiful yellow eyes. "I'm right here. I know you would have destroyed the world, I would have done the same. You know what, we need to go on a vacation." Brianna thought and took a deep breathe. "Let's get away for a while, just you and me. Anywhere?  Everywhere?  Where would you like to go?" Diavolo who was leaning his forehead on her shoulder. "We can finish Tokyo. I wouldn't mind going back." Brianna smiled and nodded her head. "Absolutely, I can't wait. Tokyo it is. But first, I want to see this outrageous birthday party you have every year." Diavolo smiled big and wrapped his arms around Brianna's waist. "One you won't forget, but also, one to remember."