The One who Ran Away Part 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Warning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This chapter goes into explicit details of sex and sexual activities. If talks of sex is too much for you to handle, please skip this chapter. You have been warned.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Proceed~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As they kissed on the steps, the closer their bodies became, D'Narah's arms around Prince Diavolo's shoulders, Prince Diavolo arms around her waist. They were kissing slowly, then grew into a deeper, hungrier kiss. Moaning into each peck, each tongue touch, in each other's arms. When they finally separated, D'Narah needed to catch her breathe. "Oh wow, I have never kissed anyone like that before." She said as she turned from him, blushing at what they just did. "I haven't kissed anyone with such passion before." Prince Diavolo said, looking over at her, wanting to do it again. Prince Diavolo lifted his hand towards her chin and turned her face to him. "I want to kiss you again." And leaned in to kiss her again. This time it was light and gentle. They kissed with love. Prince Diavolo began to rub his hand on her body, down her back to her butt, and squeezed. "Uhh!" She moaned, breaking the kiss, looking into his eyes. D'Narah looked at him, and kissed him as well, reaching and squeezing his butt. "Mm, I like you D'Narah." They kissed until Barbatos opened the front door. "Welcome back Prince Diavolo and Miss D'Narah, will you be coming in for the evening?" They separated and walked inside. D'Narah thanked Prince Diavolo again for the evening and headed to her room. She fanned herself off as she walked towards her room. "Oh my, he's a good kisser." She started undressing and headed to the shower. As she washed her body, she thought more about him, touching her, kissing her, maybe making love to her. Once she was finished in the shower she dressed for bed.

D'Narah turned off her light, she tossed and turned all night thinking about Prince Diavolo. She needed air, so D'Narah grabbed her robe and walked out on the balcony. As she looked over Devildom, someone walked up behind her. "Can't sleep." Said Prince Diavolo. D'Narah straightened herself and nodded, trying not to look at him. He stood next to her, completely shirtless, enjoying the Devildom air. D'Narah glance over at him once or twice as the moonlight sky glowed off his chest. "It's a different view from up here, sometimes I wonder what this looks like from down there." He said as D'Narah was looking at his chest, his chin, his arms, and his neck. D'Narah leaned closer, reached her hand towards his chin, and turned his face to her. She leaned up to his lips and they kissed on that balcony. They kissed so passionately that D'Narah was shocked at what was poking her in the stomach. She looked down, and was surprised. She looked back up to him, who grabbed her by her waist, and set her on the railing. "I really like you, D'Narah. I would like to be intimate with you." D'Narah was nervous, because she has never been in a intimate relationship with anyone. "Okay, I'm a little nervous, I want to be intimate with you too, Diavolo." And they kissed again, and Prince Diavolo took her to his bedroom.

Once they were in his room, Prince Diavolo continued kissing her, then down to her neck. D'Narah gasped with him kissing and licking her neck, that she grabbed his hair. "Oh! Diavolo!" He continued to kiss down her collarbone, and lick up to her chin. "Uhh!" Prince Diavolo moved over to the bed, and he laid D'Narah on it, slowly untied her robe. She was wearing a night gown underneath, once her robe was removed, Prince Diavolo rubbed her body close to his. "Uhh! Mm, this feels wonderful." She said, as he laughed. "Then what about this." And Prince Diavolo lifted up her nightgown, exposing her legs, and him kissing on her thighs. "Oh my!" She yelled, feeling his tongue whip around her outer thigh slowly moving it towards her inner thigh. "Oh my, what are you doing now?" D'Narah asked, as Prince Diavolo lowered himself between her legs. "I want to taste you, is that alright?" D'Narah wasn't sure, but his tongue was feeling great on her thigh. She nodded. "Yes." And Prince Diavolo, slowly removed D'Narah's panties, spread her legs apart and tasted her vagina. Her eyes popped wide open, as Prince Diavolo, began kissing and slowly licking her clit. "Oh oh oh oh!" D'Narah never felt this before, so she didn't know where to place her hands, so she put them on the bed next to her. "Put your hands in my hair, and guide me to how you like it." Diavolo said, as she did what he said. D'Narah looked down at him, enjoying tasting her, she slowly guided him to pleasing her. "Ahh! Mm! Yes, there!" She moaned and Diavolo moaned also, feeling her pull his hair. "Oh! Yes! Lick there, faster!" Diavolo continued as D'Narah guided him, and moving faster on her clit, he also stuck a finger inside her. "Ahh, what was that!" He was still licking her. "My finger, I only added one, feeling your wetness, does it feel good?" D'Narah was all over the place, she liked it but it felt weird. "It's okay, it just felt weird. That's all." Prince Diavolo moved up her gown, exposing her breasts. "Do you like me touching you here?" And licked her nipples causing her to moan more. "Oh, yes!" He lifted up her gown altogether kissing her nipples and also rubbing her entire body. "So sexy, D'Narah. I can make love to you for hours." And Diavolo moved up to her lips, letting her taste herself, and to kiss her again. After that, Diavolo lifted up off the bed, and removed his pants. He was standing in front of her, completely naked. "Oh my goodness." She said and looked away from him. He smiled, but was a little offended. "I want you to see, so you can guide me, and accept me in you. Don't turn away." D'Narah slowly turned her head back to him, as he played on the outside of her vagina, he rubbed his cock on her vagina, he slowly pushed his cock inside her. D'Narah cringes as it was stretching her out, and hurting. "Mhm, ow." She said taking deep shallow breathes. "Let it out, just breathe with me, I'm going to pump a little bit okay." Diavolo said as he inserted then pulled out. He would insert a little more, then pullout more, once he was in a rhythm of pumping, D'Narah started relaxing more, moaning a lot more now because it felt good. "Uhh, uhh, uhh!" Diavolo moans as well. "Yes, D'Narah!" He would pump deep strokes inside her, causing her to pull, scratch, claw at him. "Ahh, ahh, Ahh, mm, mm, Diavolo!" She moaned more, the faster and bouncier they became, the more she moaned. "Oh! Prince Diavolo! Yes, yes, yes!" He pumped deeper inside her, filling her with his seed. She was in high ecstasy as he rolled off of her and laid next to each other.