Final notes

Hello, and thank you for reading this.  I was super nervous about writing this to begin with but the fact that I had people read this it just wonderful.  A few quick notes about me.  My favorite demon is DIAVOLO, just in case you didn't know that.  I do play Obey Me daily, and I am hoping my MC could actually be with Diavolo, but I know I would have to pick from the 7, so my favorite of the 7 is Mammon!

   I wrote this in three notebooks originally, and used about 30% of what I actually wrote to what's presented now.  Things like names, and characters, places, and even how it ended, I had down, but the flow of the story all came to me as I continued typing. Also at first it was a "I" story, meaning the reader was in place of the main character, I read a lot of fanfiction with a lot of y/n inserted. I get confused reading it. I couldn't do that the entire story, so I had to name her. And Brianna if you haven't guessed it is a biracial female. And also, it is a 'what would the writer do if she was in a relationship with Diavolo' so all the sex talk, yep! No questions, and no hesitation. At first it was going into 40 chapters I didn't want too many words on each page that's why the beginning has less than 1500, but it also stretched out the beginning too, a little too long, I would say. 

Early Concepts
Fun Fact #1, Brianna wasn't supposed to stay in Devildom that long, she was supposed to leave, and go back to Tokyo and go to the crossings, and Skytree, and then go home, get divorced, and raise the babies by herself, with Diavolo choosing to be involved in her life or not.  But sometimes my brain and fingers have two different opinions, and that's what I came up with. 

   Fun fact #2, Brianna wasn't her original name, it was Elizabeth, and her occupation is construction.  She was supposed to be the head supervisor in the building of Hotel Corvo.  They were working together but she never saw the face of the business partner, just talks from emails and phone calls. 

Fun Fact #3, Tony wasn't the original name it was Wayne, and he was a lawyer, and a newly appointed partner, who was sleeping with another partner at his firm. 

Fun Fact #4, And she was supposed to be 30, they've been married for 7 years, together for 10 and haven't had children yet.  She does a lot of charity work, flying all over the world, so they never decided on having children. 

Fun Fact #5, Original story biography: Elizabeth and her husband Tony were about to split, they tried to spice up the relationship, but they end up separating anyways, until she found out they were pregnant after coming back from a doctor visit.  Before the seperation at dinner the week before her husband hand her divorce papers, sites Irreconcilable differences, after he shares with her, he's been cheating.  So Elizabeth and Diavolo talk through an email, thanking her for a job well done, and she's flattered, until she looks on the company website to see what he looks like, and she mesmerized by his eyes and his all around handsomeness.  They start talking through a chat window that opens, and they talk openly about their personal life too.  She tells him about her husband cheating on her and finding out she's pregnant, and he tells her about him being a demon, and tries to get her to come visit Devildom.  Elizabeth was hesitant but ultimately she goes, and enjoys herself, and they start getting closer, which ends to them sleeping together, through the spirit of Dinarah has taken over her.  You know what, I think I will continue and make this anyways.

  After this is posted, I have two side stories about a few characters that's apart but not apart of the story, but I gave a backstory about these people were so you can get a better understanding of them, and how they played a part.  The D'narah's Story: The One who Ran Away 1 and 2, and the Haven and Seneca's story: One Sided Love.  Originally the D'narah story played out exactly, and were in both novels, I didn't add it to this one, because I wanted to focus on Brianna and Diavolo's relationship, but I added it as extra.  But in the rough draft, Dinarah not D'Narah, told Elizabeth her story, and was able to see her side through her eyes.  Haven and Seneca were added for this version, and took the longest to complete, thinking on how I was going to end it and tie them all together.  I needed a conflict and why not The Fall.

   As you read in the last chapter you see a to be continued, because while writing this novel, I actually completed the second book titled Obey Me: Unexpected Too.  I will release it after this is done being released and I pick a cover to the book, and I like the flow to where this is going.  It has more Diavolo, more Brianna, and a few new people too.  I probably like the second novel better.

   In conclusion, I want to say thank you again!  My first novel done, and I can't wait to write more, maybe another character besides Diavolo, maybe, maybe?  🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾 Nah, Diavolo's fun!