...tokyo...

No words. No nothing, gone. She didn't know what to do. She went back to the room and laid down.

~door closes~

"Say something, Lucifer? Are you going to keep ignoring me?"

Back at the castle, Lucifer doesn't say a word. Barbatos enters the room.  "Young Master, I'm glad to see your back, how was your time with Miss Brianna? ~shatter~ They both look towards Lucifer. "Lord Diavolo doesn't need to be reminded of his fling, he has missed several important meeting, slacked on his duties, and also he's forgotten about his kingdom! So no more mentioning of THAT human to him again!" Everyone remained silent. "I really like her Lucifer." Lucifer continued speaking. "Ive watched you for months, pine over this woman, wanting to run to the human world to find her. And now that you have, you are barely here, Diavolo. Have you have forgotten your focus, your idea of uniting the worlds, you've turned into Asmodeus. You will not go back to the human world to see her or the hotel well not until she leaves anyways." Diavolo jumps up. "Now hold on, I can go where ever I want. I really like her a lot, maybe even love her. I want to be with her and you can't.." another persons voice chimed in.  "He's right Young Master." Diavolo turns to the voice, it was Barbatos. "So you too?" He nods. Diavolo storms out the room and goes to his bedroom. And when he slammed the door and a small earthquake happened in Devildom.

Barbatos cleaned up the broken porcelain. "I'm not being too hard on him, Barbatos, sometimes he acts like a child instead of a future king." "And sometimes you act more of a father, then a friend." Barbatos throws the cup away and prepares Lucifer another cup. "You know what I think?" Barbatos asked. "I think you are forgetting who he really is. When Master Diavolo was born, his mother died, and so his father never treated him as a child either, but as a future king. He's never been around any other people besides me. I would tell him stories about anything and everything, and his little eyes would sparkle wanting to know more, see more." Barbatos continued, while taking a seat. "Master Diavolo had no one to talk to, there were no other children around for him to play with, not so much as a friend from school until he met you that is.  Someone who was on the quest for something. He saw another person who was roughly the same age, same height and wanted to know everything about you, and you only saw the negative because he is a demon." He takes his tea cup and sip. "And when the fall happened, he saw a friend in need. You begged for him to help your sister, then you pledged to be by his side forever. And now, your friend has found someone he likes, if not loves, and you feel he's lost sight of ultimate goal. Do you know how many marriage proposals he turns down because none were interested in him? But he saw one human, told her everything about him, and she didn't run. Actually, right now she's crying because she's heartbroken, and whose fault is that?"

Lucifer pondered on that Barbatos spoke. He sat his cup down, stood up and left. "Humans are fascinating though, she actually wants to come to Devildom." He continued with his tea. Then he stood up, went into the kitchen and grabbed a bag. Barbatos walked over to Diavolo's room. "Young Master, I will be stepping out for a moment. I shall return later. If you need anything, please ask the little d's." Diavolo didn't respond. (One day master, she will be welcomed.). Then he left.

Brianna was laying in the bed, crying about how quickly he left, not even a goodbye. She tried to call him but couldn't get through. Her text messages were returned. (Why am I crying so much? I didn't cry this hard for Tony, maybe I was in love with him. I miss him.) She was hugging the pillow he slept on. She decided to turn on the tv, and just stay in the bed but her stomach said other wise. "Alright! I'll go eat." She got out of the bed and went to the bathroom to shower. Once showered she dressed and made her way to the restaurant. "Hello, Miss will you be dining alone today?" The waitress asked. "Yes." "Okay, right this way." And she was escorted inside. While sitting there she noticed it was the same table where they shared their Lover's Day meal. "A little deja vue ?" The waiter came by with water and menu. "What would you like to have today?" Brianna looked over the menu and didn't know what she wanted. "I need a moment." The waiter nodded and walked away.  She didn't feel like eating but she knew she had to.  "Miss, are you ready to order?"  She sighed.  "Yes, I'll have the pork ramen, no sprouts or egg please.  Thank you."  The waiter asks.  "May I take your menu?"  "Yes, please."  That waiter walked away.