Storms approaching

"They followed Lucifer and his brothers, but instead of coming here, they headed to the human world instead."  Said Simeon.  "The angel with the two eye colors?"  Diavolo asked.  "Yes, that's Seneca.  Now if they have awaken, which one is Brianna?  Because if one comes back so does the other."  Diavolo looked to Simeon.  "How long before Michael comes?"  Simeon answers.  "Three days."  He continues.  "He would like to meet Brianna."  Diavolo nods.  "Okay, ask him to meet us at RAD, in my office."  Simeon nods.  "Will do.  Is she pregnant by any chance, Diavolo?"  Solomon asked.  "Yes, but she was already pregnant before I met her.  And I want to take care of her and the children too."  Simeons raised an eyebrow.  "You two haven't been intimate have you?"  Asked Solomon.  "Yes."  The conversation ends as they made their way towards Hell's Kitchen.

   Once they got there not only was Luke and Brianna there, but also Beelzebub, and Belphagor too.  Diavolo walked in and was greeted by everyone.  He saw Brianna wave them over and sat right next to her.  "Are you hungry?  What would you like?"  She asked him.  "Well, what are you eating?"  She offer him some to eat.  "I have a human world burger with some fries, a salad and some chocolate cake."  He smiled at her and wrapped his arm around her.  "Can I have a bite?"  She picked up the burger and placed it near his mouth.  He took a bite and greatly enjoyed it.  "This is wonderful."  He said as he turns and look towards Simeon.  "Hey would you like some fries or the chocolate cake?"  He pointed at the cake which made Brianna laugh, as she gave him the fork and placed the cake in front of him.  They ate together and looked really happy together.  "I can see how he really loves her.  Hopefully Michael will not be so harsh on them."  Simeon said as he took out his phone to take a picture of them.  He sent it to Raphael, with the text. 

S: He seems truly happy with her, maybe even loves her.  Oh and she's pregnant too.

After dinner at Hell's Kitchen, Diavolo and Brianna headed towards the castle. They were holding hands and enjoying the nighttime stroll, but didn't say a word. Brianna got worried. "Diavolo? Did something happen with you talk with Simeon and Solomon?" She asked as she snuggled closer to him. He lifted her hand towards his lips and kissed it. "We have to meet with Michael. And I'm worried that you will have to leave me."  Unsure of what to say, Brianna just remained silent.  "I don't want for us to be apart again, so we will meet him in three days." Brianna took a deep breath. "Why does it feel like we are doing something wrong?  I understand people are concerned, but I want to be here. And I'm going to be right here with you." She turns to him. "I love you, and we will do this together." She steps forward and kisses him on his lips. He kisses back, and wraps his arms around her. They break from their kiss, and continued towards the castle. Once they walked in, they were greeted by someone other than Barbatos.  "Welcome back you two."

   "Lucifer?  What are you doing here?"  Diavolo said looking stunned.  "I wanted to talk to you seeing how things are about to change soon, hello, I don't believe we've actually met.  I'm Lucifer, Lord Diavolo's right hand man, Vice President of the student council, and his friend.  And you might be?"  Brianna responded.  "Hello, it's nice to meet you.  I'm Brianna.  I don't really have much of a title except for girlfriend, but I'm glad to meet Lord Diavolo friends." Brianna goes to shake his hand and Diavolo got worried. "What's going on, usually you aren't here at this time of evening?" Lucifer sighed. "Look I just wanted to personally apologize to you and Miss Brianna, for my behavior as of recently. I know I haven't been the biggest supporter for you two, but I would like for that to change before Michael arrives." Lucifer gestures them in. They walk into the castle, then they followed Lucifer as he walked to the dining hall. "I just wanted to get that off my chest. I feel guilty and also like a hypocrite. For I too found love, in a human." And sitting in the dining room was the exchange student.