First Day Back

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Warning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  This chapter goes into explicit details of sex and sexual activities.  If talks of sex is too much for you to handle, please skip this chapter.  You have been warned.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Proceed~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Diavolo agreed to meet her mother, Brianna was so happy. "Please don't jump up and down, don't want to hurt the babies." He said. "Okay, okay, I will call her and see where she is." She picked up her phone to call her mother, one to let her know she's home and two so she can come over for lunch and meet Diavolo. She wasn't answering. (That's strange she always answer, I'll call again. I know I talked to her earlier today, what's going on.). She got to the voicemail and just left her a message. "Well she's not answering. Okay, well we can do something else. We can go out? We can go to the beach? What would you like to do?" He just raised his eyebrows, looked around and said nothing. Brianna sighed. "Okay, you win I will pack and we can head back." She headed to the bedroom and started in unpacking to repack. Brianna threw a couple of clothes into the washing machine, and started making outfits. "How many outfits will I need to bring this time?" She asked. "Everything." He said as he walked into the bedroom. Diavolo looked around the room at the pictures on the wall, the decorations, and Brianna and Tony's wedding pictures sitting on the dresser. "You look stunning. He's not bad either, but you look absolutely beautiful." He said as he picked up the photo. Brianna walked behind him, and wrapped her arms around his waist. "Thank you."  Brianna said as she reached up and kissed the back of his neck. Which caused him to put down the picture. Diavolo turned around, picked Brianna up, and kissed her slowly.

Diavolo walked over to the bed, and knocking everything off of it, motioning Brianna to come to him, and they started kissing again. Brianna unbuttoning his jacket, as Diavolo began tugging at Brianna's shirt helping her get out of it. They kept kissing as Brianna laid back and Diavolo climbed on top of her. The more they kissed, she rubbing on his chest, him rubbing on hers. Diavolo unbuttoned his dress shirt, that exposed his beautiful full chest. Brianna loved rubbing her hands on his gorgeous pecs. She started licking his neck, kissing it in between each lick, down to his collar bone, which made him moan. "Mm, Bri!" He sits up on his knees as Brianna starts unzipping his pants. She scooted closer to lick his nipples. "Mm, mm!" He put his hand in her hair, enjoying her kisses on his chest as he reached down to squeeze her breasts. She licks her way to the other nipple as she pulled down his pants just low enough to take his penis out. While licking his nipples, and then licking his abs, she slowly stroked his penis. "Ohh! Ooo, baby." Brianna stopped, got up off the bed while he was still on his knees, walked up behind him, and started licking his ear lobes again. "Ohh, Bri!" Brianna reached around and started stroking his cock again. "Oh, Bri. Ooh! Yes!" He moaned, reaching his arms up to pull her hair. While still jerking him off she moved down his neck, kissing all around the back of his neck to the other side, and switched hands, stroking faster in the process. "Oo, Brianna! Come here!" And he tilted his head to her and started kissing again.

Diavolo turned around in front of her, got off the bed, making a height difference between them. He bent down, kissing her, unhooked her bra, letting it fall to the floor. Brianna started to unbutton her own pants but Diavolo moved her hands to do it himself. "I love you!" He kissed her deeply. His thick, long tongue inside her mouth made her moan in his. "Mm, mmm!" Squeezing her legs together in the excitement. As he unbuttoned her pants, Diavolo sat on the bed, pulling her pants down, slowly lifting up each leg to take them off of her. His hands rubbing on her skin, feeling on her legs, up to her thighs, and grabbing her ass. He began kissing on her stomach, leaning up to lick each nipple as he rubbed her skin. Slowly opening her legs to feel her wet pussy. "Oh! Oh! Ooh!" Brianna throwing her head back enjoying him rubbing her clit, as she lightly pull his beautiful red hair. "I love you too Diavolo!" Then in one motion, Diavolo lifted Brianna up, laid back, placing Brianna on his face.