Tokyo! Tokyo! Part 2

After breakfast, I went back to my room and I was on cloud nine.  "OMG!  He was wonderful.  Why didn't I meet him before I met Tony.  So sweet, so sexy!  His eyes a beautiful golden color, calm down.  Remember your still married."  I said to myself.  My phone rang. (An hour went by fast.).  I wasn't Diavolo but Leslie. 
"Hey Leslie!  How you doing?"

"Hey, Brianna."  I can tell from her tone it wasn't good. 

"What's wrong honey?"  I asked, hearing her cry in the background. 

"My grandmother passed away yesterday."  "Oh no, Leslie I'm sorry for your loss.  Are you going to be okay?"  She stayed quiet for a moment. 

"Yeah, she was my dads mom.  The one who I go to movie premieres with.  I finally get a movie I get to direct and star, and she's gone.  It just hurts now." 

"I hear you.  I wish I could do something for you.  Want me to bake you something?"  She starts to laugh. 

"Uh, no.  If I want burnt cookies, I'll do it myself." 

"Hey that was one batch of pre made cookie dough mix, and I was tired." 

"Honestly, I think I needed a laugh. Thanks!" 

"You're welcome!" 

"So I see you called yesterday, what's going on?  Have you sight-seen yet?" 

"Well actually, I met a guy."

"What?? Brianna!!  Sightseeing means getting out the hotel room, not using the hotel room." 

"Hey, hey, hey, we did none of that, okay.  I met him yesterday and we had breakfast this morning.  Nothing like that except, I asked if he was free today to go sightseeing together."  The screamed for joy came from Leslie's mouth. 

"About damn time, so what's his name?"  I was a little hesitant to say. 

"Diavolo, and he's the owner of the hotel."  She didn't say a word. 

"Shut the front door!  He introduced himself to all the guest when we arrived at the hotel and thought he would be perfect for you.  Let's see is he tall, got light brown skin, like a gold eyes, red hair?" 

"Yep, you described him, except for the part of nice smile, soothing voice, and just all around sexiness."  She laughed for a long time.  In the background heard someone come to the phone.

"What's so funny babe?" 

"Remember the owner of the hotel?" 

"Yeah." 

"Brianna met him and is about to go on a date with him!!" 

"OH MY GOSH, are you serious?" 

"I know right, good thing she's pregnant, can't get no more pregnant!"  I had to interject here. 

"Okay, I'm glad your doing better now, I will talk to you later.  Bye!" I said trying to end the conversation quickly. 

"Wait, wait, wait, give us details when you tap that!" 

"Wow, bye Leslie!" 

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding, I'll talk to you in three days!" 

"Why three days?"  I asked.

"Because two of those days will be to heal." 

"Really! Bye girl!  I love you.  Tell Whitney I said hi, and your family too." 

"Uh huh, bye, to yo vagina!  Later!"  ~click~

   After that delightful conversation I couldn't help but laugh.  I get a text from Diavolo, saying he's ready to go.  (Okay girl, pull yourself together. Go pee first.).  I text back will be right down, and went to the bathroom.  After finishing and washing my hands, I gather my purse with money, phone, and hotel key in and my jacket to leave.  Once I got to the lobby Diavolo, looking extra handsome, was waiting by the artwork.  "All set?"  "Yes."  Before we left we decided to go to the teamlab Borderless to see the lights.  It took us a little while but with him having a car to drive us, I got to see many more things.  "So what else would you like to do today?  I was thinking about going to some food stalls."  "That's sounds wonderful, actually that's on my list of places to go.  My friend made this for me before she left."  He nodded.  "That's on great friend, I would love to meet her."  "Well she was there a few days ago, but with people coming and going, it must be hard to remember faces."  He laughs.  "You would be surprised I remember a lot of people.  Go ahead tell me what she look like."  "Okay, her names Leslie, she's tall, with short black hair, a nose ring, she was accompanied by another female.  She also has a ankle tattoo, what else.."  "Does she have brown eyes like you?"  "Yes, sometimes she also loves to wear colored contacts."  He shakes his head.  "Maybe my memory is off today, I can only think of you."  (Oh, he's good, is it getting warm in here.). I began to fan myself.  "Is everything alright, Brianna?"  "Yes, I'm doing fine."  We get to our destination.  "We've arrived sir." And the driver got out and opened the door for us.  "Are you ready?"  He reached for my hand, I take it.  "Yes."