The One who Ran Away Part 1

Before Brianna their was someone else, someone who Diavolo loved a long, long time ago.  D'Narah, whose portrait hangs in the portrait room, she was similar to Lord Diavolo, a half demon born from a human mother and demon father, and also someone who loved the human world. But unlike Lord Diavolo, she would visit often, a lot, she even lived there, something his father told him to never do. Now when D'Narah was born, she was absolutely beautiful. For a demi-human, she had long white hair, tanned skin, and light hazel eyes.  As a child she was sought after, many nobels, who would pay handsomely for her to marry their sons, but her family turned everyone of them down.  Because what D'Narah wanted was to go to the human world, somewhere her mother took her when her family were together, happy, and loving.  Then one day all that changed when D'Narah's mother got sick.  Her father drank himself due to his wife's health, by the time D'Narah was 8, she had to take care of her mother, because her father couldn't.  He would watch as his wife being taken care of by their child, everyday she would get sicker and sicker until she died.  They couldn't make ends meet, due to his excessive drinking, so D'Narah did manual jobs to provide food, until one day the daughter of one of the Demon King's councilmen, married her father, in hopes of presenting D'Narah as a potential wife for the Demon King's son, Prince Diavolo.

   "No!  I will not marry someone when I get older!"  D'Narah yelled at her father, but was told this by her new step mother.  "You will, we have a agreement.  Now I want you to start looking presentable for his highness for when you reach the marrying age of 18, you will be married to him."  D'Narah hated everything about this, the fact that she had to marry someone she never met even if it was the Demon King's son.  Since her father remarried, she wasn't allowed to go to the human world anymore, instead she was left home a lot to take care of her step siblings, Ra, Adari, and Centry.  Now with them being full demons, they grew faster than she did.  She was only 10, when all three of them towered her, and she was older by 3 years.  D'narah loved her new siblings very much, they would talk about everything, including their hopes and dreams, and they would express how they wanted to marry the Demon King's son, but they couldn't, because D'Narah had to by word from her step mother. Her step mother, who was a full demon, never liked D'Narah for being something she couldn't control, half human.  She felt that demons and humans dating, marrying, creating children were abominations.  She even despised the Demon King's son, but if she wants her father to remain on council for the money, the status, then by the marriage made to D'Narah's father, she would definitely get first pick as to him having a beautiful granddaughter.

   As time went on, D'Narah grew up into such a stunning young lady, who is now 17, her siblings how ever looked much older now.  While out shopping she and her sisters would try on the latest fashion of the human world.  She would talk about it so much, that it would cause arguments between her step mother and her father.  She's even expressed how she can't wait to leave Devildom when she's 18, instead of marrying Prince Diavolo.  "I know a way to leave and go to the human world, and be gone for good.  I use to go all the time with my mother, I miss those trips."  She expressed to her sister Ra.  "You should go, you always talk about it so much.  You should leave here."  And so on the day of her 18th birthday, D'Narah left home.  By morning, nobody knew where she was.  They searched all over, looking for her.  D'Narah step mother, Sh'Akariah, was furious.  "Where is she?"  She asked her children.  No once said a word.  "I want to know where that girl is, and one of you know."  She slowly walked towards them, waving her hand, chanting a spell of truth, until Ra's body broke out in hives.  "I see someone knows where she is.  Ra, where is that abomination?"  As Ra's body itches, she couldn't stop scratching, she hated this torture from her mother, she scratched and scratched and scratched until she couldn't take it anymore.  "THE HUMAN WORLD!  She's in the human world."  Sh'Akariah was furious.  "What?  How dare she..."  Sh'Akariah calmed down a moment.  "Fine, if she wants to join the peasants called humans, then she is no longer allowed in this house again!"  In the human world, D'Narah was happy, well mostly, she did miss her siblings.  She managed to find work in a bakery.  She had a rough start but once she got the hang of how things work, she has improved a lot.  Plus with her beauty, they had many new customers.  Which also brought on problems for D'Narah also.  Many of her coworkers didn't like her, they felt that she attracted the attention of men, as they too were looking for suitors.  So she was ostracized from fellow activities the other women did.  She managed to get a place of her own too, which was unheard of, for a single woman living alone with no husband.