Together Again

A month has passed since Brianna was taken from Diavolo. Under Michael's order he was told to not go after her. Lucifer and Barbatos also felt it was in his best interest to not follow her either. Devildom still moved forward but Diavolo, who was heartbroken, was only going through the motions of his daily life before he met Brianna. During the day while he was at RAD, he was his upbeat, cheerful former self, but alone, at night in his bedroom, he was lonely as he held the sonograms wishing she came back to be in his arms. (She has an appointment coming up.). Brianna on the other hand was still in her unconscious state. Witches kept monitoring her, chanting the spell to awaken her angel spirit waiting for her to awake as Seneca, not as Brianna. "Still as beautiful as ever Seneca, I can't wait until you come back to me. I knew you loved Diavolo, you didn't know this, but I loved you too." And Haven(Leslie) leaned over Brianna's body, and kissed her on the lips. "I've always wanted to do that. Your lips so sweet, your hair golden like the celestial sun, and your eyes one blue as the ocean and the other green a fresh grass, I missed them so much. Please wake up, so I can see them again. You are the most beautiful angel I have ever seen, and I promise I will keep you close to me. And I will protect you and our children."

Haven began making preparations for his attack on Devildom, he's always hated Diavolo, for his involvement in the celestial war, which was Haven's idea, and for him stealing Seneca away from him. They spent hours trying to figure out a way to strike. With advice from a few witches, and disgruntled demons who were against the exchange program, the act of inviting humans and angels into Devildom, they were ready to attack at a moments notice. "So, we strike when he least expects it. But first we need Seneca to wake up. I need my partner with me. She is the Angel of Manipulation, and she is a big part in to doing this. Do you know how long her slumber will be for?" Haven turned to the witches. "We are trying our best, but if Barbatos put her to sleep, it will take a while for it to wear off. But how do we get her to this Seneca person. I don't see who you speak of, just the human Lord Diavolo loves." Haven rolled his eyes and walked over to the dresser and pulled out a pair of the stolen wings, and her old outfit. "This will be placed at the base of her neck, but stay back, because her wings will sprout naturally and quickly." He walked over to Brianna's body. They helped sit her up, leaning her on Haven chest. Haven held her in his arms, smelling her hair, and started placing the mini wings implanted in the base of her neck. "Ugh!" Brianna groaned in slight pain, but didn't wake up. With the wings in place, Haven gave Brianna another kiss and laid her back down. "And now we wait."

Two days has passed since the wings were implanted, one of the witches who were on guard to watch Brianna was coming back to the room to check on her. When she entered she saw someone standing, completely naked, with great powerful wings, outstretched, and yawning. "Haven! Haven! She's awake! The witch ran calling for Haven to come. And once they made their way back to Brianna's room, she was still standing looking at herself in the mirror. Brianna's vessel looked at her golden hair, her light brown skin, her large wings, but most importantly her green and blue eyes. "Seneca?" Haven said and Brianna's body locked eye to the person who spoke through the mirror. "Haven, I'm alive? But why? I was okay with death, because.." and she began to rub her belly and smiled. "I was with him." Haven stepped forward, shaking his head, but had a big smile on his face. "Seneca, what are you talking about? Who is this him you speak of anyways?  And you were never with him, this is our child, my love." Brianna's vessel shook her head. "Haven, my name is not Seneca anymore, I am this Brianna now, and you know who I'm talking about. I am finally with Lord Diavolo, and we are happy. Please take me back to him. She loves him!  And I know he loves her too." Haven started to get upset. He walked towards Seneca, pulling her closer to him. "How could you love some demon who killed you!" Brianna(Seneca) couldnt believe what he said. "No, he didn't I was shot by a arrows trying to save Lilith, do not blame Lord Diavolo he had nothing to do with this. It was me and..." She was interrupted. "It was planned by him and Lucifer." Seneca was shocked. "What? What are you talking about? No, Lucifer would never do that, he is the morning star, the pinnacle angel, he is looked up to by everyone, he didn't, he couldn't!  Let's go ask him." Haven hugged Seneca tight in his arms. "Lucifer aligned himself to be Diavolo's right hand man, Lucifer has become a fallen angel on purpose. Then he and Diavolo plotted against the Angels, killing you and Lilith." And with those words spoken, Seneca became enraged. "Lilith's dead!" Emotions of hurt, betrayal, and lies, filled up inside her that caused a tremble in the city they were in. Seneca, felt an emotion she's never experienced before and that became HATE.