Toky...What did you just say?

Brianna walked in the bedroom, changed her clothes, and hopped into bed.  She picked up her phone and saw she received a few text messages from both her mom and Leslie. 

Mom:
  BRIANNA!!  TWINS!!

Leslie:
  Did that say baby A and baby B?  Shut the front door!!!  Call me!!!

   She called Leslie immediately. 
"Hello." 
"OH MY GOSH TWINS!! How the hell did that happen?" 
"Girl I don't know but I, Uh, I did something or should I say someone."
"What did you do, ~gasp~ No!" 
"Yes." 
"NO!!" 
"YES!" 
"OMG WHITNEY, THEY HAD SEX!"  (What????  No way!!). Tell me, was I right?"  Brianna laughed.
"Oh my gosh, you indeed were." ~screams from phone~  Brianna laughed.
"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh!  Yes!! My best friend got laid!!!  I'm so happy for you!  You needed it and I provided."  Brianna couldn't help but laugh some more. 

"Is everything okay, Brianna?"  Diavolo yelled.  "Yes, I'm fine.  Just talking to my friend Leslie."  He walked closer to the door, and responded back. "Okay I'm going to bring you something to eat in a moment."  "Alright!  Thank you!"  Leslie went silent.  

"Is he there Brianna?" 
"Yes." 
"Oh my gosh, he likes you!"
"I know, I like him too." 
"Awwww, that's so sweet. So is his cock big or what?"
"Oh! Big is an understatement, it's enormous." 
"~screams again~ Go ahead girl! Get yo man.  Congrats on the babies!" 
Brianna had to ask.  "Hey we're you still coming out here?  I would love for you two to meet him before I leave." 
"We were but I'm not scheduled to return until after you leave.  Per studios order." 
"Okay, I'm just going to enjoy myself more in Tokyo. Thank you again.  I love you girl!!!"  
"Bye!" 
"Bye!!"

   A few minutes later Diavolo walks in with a tray for her.  "Here you go I have a few things for you to eat."  Brianna smiled as he walked in.  "Thank you, this looks wonderful."  She sat up and Diavolo sits beside her.  "Brianna, I have something I need to tell you." 
"Okay?" 
Brianna started eating something as Diavolo took her hand and looked her right in the eyes.  "I don't know how you are going to react when I say this but I haven't told you much about me because I didn't know how you would react." 
"Okay?  What is it and let me react."  Brianna said after she chewed her food.
Diavolo takes a deep breath.  "I really like you, but I am a demon."  Brianna just looked at him. 
"Huh?" 
"Yes, I am a demon. I am from Devildom and I really like being in the human world.  I didn't mean to lie to you either, but I couldn't just tell you I'm a demon immediately."  As he spoke, Brianna just smiled. 
"Okay, I don't know what else to say, but you are a demon?" 
"Yes, actually I will be the demon king one day." 
"Prove it!" 
"What?" He looked at her completely shocked. 
"Prove that your a demon and prove that you're the future demon king?
"I don't understand?"
"Well where I come from, you either prove it so I can believe you or not.  Show me you're a demon." 
"Okay, you might regret that."  Diavolo stood up.  "Are you sure you want to see?" 
"Yes!"  And standing in that bedroom, Diavolo sprouted wings and horns.  She gasped, and her jaw dropped. 
"See, I am a demon." 

Even though she was suppose to rest, Brianna moved the tray, get out of bed and walked towards him.  "Okay."  He looks at her and was stunned.  "You okay with this?  Me being a demon and all?"  Brianna smiled and nodded.  "Yes, I am.  Humans fall in love with worse.  I think that's why demons like humans, Huh.  You know I read once that someone married a tree.  So how old are you?"  He looked at her confused and slightly amazed.  "You said humans fall in love with worse, have you fallen for me Brianna?"  Her eyes widened and started blushing.  "I'm smitten with you.  Can I touch them?"  Diavolo chuckles.  "Sure."  She reached towards his wings, in amazement.  "Wow, these are magnificent!  You didn't answer my question, how old are you?" Diavolo thought about it.  "Last time I remembered over 4 thousand years old.  I stopped counting after a while."  She looked up at the horns and his handsome face.  "You're still very handsome.  I say even more handsome!"  As she wrap my arms around his neck, and he leans in for a kiss.