Welcome to Devildom

Brianna and Diavolo stayed in the bedroom kissing and holding each other.  "So are we going to do this all day?  I want to look around your kingdom!"  Diavolo smiles at her.  "I thought you missed me?" Brianna kissed him on his forehead.  "I did, I missed you, I missed you a lot."  Brianna made a face and felt like she was about to vomit.  "Move, move, move!"  She pushes Diavolo off of her and ran into his bathroom.  ~puke~ "Brianna?"  ~puke~ "Hey, are you okay?"  She yells back to him.  "Yeah, pregnancy sickness.  I'll be oka...~puke~". Diavolo walked into the bathroom to see Brianna hovering over the toilet.  "No!  Don't look at me."  As she tries to push him out of the bathroom.  Diavolo laughs.  "I'm not leaving you, what do you need, sweetie?"  He rubs her back and calls for Barbatos.  "Yes, Young Master, will she be alright sir?" Diavolo ask for something for her.  "It seems she has an upset stomach, is dinner ready?"  Brianna held her stomach, while laying on the floor. "Yes, we have it ready in the dining hall.  But I can bring it here, in the bathroom for you?" Brianna shook her head. "Ugh!  That tastes terrible.  May I have some water, please?"  Diavolo got her a glass of water.  "Here you go?  Drink it slowly."  Brianna started drinking the water, and once she was finished, she threw that up too.  ~puke~

   They finally got out the bathroom, and walked into the dining room.  Dinner was placed on the table and something smelled wonderful.  "What's that smell?" She looked around, searching for it, smelling everything. "Well we have roasted basilisk with rosemary and vegetables?"  #3 explained.  "No, that's not it." #2 pointed at the soup. "Well, we also have Devilfish Stew?"  She shook her head. "No, that's not it either, something sweet?"  Barbatos spoke, coming out of the kitchen holding something.  "Ah, you must mean Triple Chocolate Strawberry Lava Cake, one of Lord Diavolo's favorite."  Brianna's mouth started watering, she stared at it.  Diavolo cut her a slice, and gave it to her.  She grabbed it with her hands and ate it.  "Oooooh, that's goooood!  Did you make this?"  They watched her eat.  Barbatos nodded but was slightly grossed out, while the little D's cheered her on and Diavolo admired his lady.  "Hey, who are these little guys?"  Brianna asked, while eating the cake.  "Oh, these are the little devils we have as our servants.  We have a few of them, and they stay here at the castle." She then switched to a fork. "Aww, their kinda cute." Barbatos placed his hand on his chin. "Yes, but don't tell them that."  Chimed Barbatos and made Brianna laugh.  After she finished that piece of cake, Diavolo cut her another slice.  "Here, want something to drink?"  He handed her some tea.  "I'll have water if that's okay.  I can't have too much tea.  Actually I have to drink a lot of water."  "I'm sorry, I didn't know.  What else do we have to look out for during the pregnancy?" He asked. "Oh no, you are fine.  A lot of things, I have to stay active but also get your rest. Eat healthier, less sweets, No smoking, no drinking alcohol, no baths, no roller coasters, no saunas. A lot of stuff." Diavolo was stunned. "Okay, so what can you do?"

"I can still enjoy everything, those are things to avoid. Those things are harmful to the babies." We continue with dinner.  I tried some of the roasted basilisk with vegetables.  "Wow, that's good.  Kinda taste like beef and pork mixed."  She ate bites of basilisk between bites of cake, which sounded gross, but tasted pretty good. "So will you take me around tomorrow? Are you busy with your regular work?" Brianna asked.  "I do have to go to the RAD tomorrow, then I have a student council meeting to attend. I also have to finish all the paperwork piled up on my desk. Also I have to over see Devildom too." Brianna was surprised on all that he does, but she knew how important his job was and how much it meant to him. "Also I have to talk with the exchange students." Brianna smiled and rubbed his arm.  "I understand, your very busy. I will stay here and wait for you." Once they finished he gave her a quick tour of the castle. 20 bedrooms, two living rooms, 2 ball rooms, library, Billiards room, several rooms to stay away from including Barbatos room, and the underground tomb. Once they came back to the entrance way Diavolo's tour ended. "I will escort you to the bedroom, I have to work in my office. And I will see you later." Brianna looked around the entrance way of the castle.  "Okay, keep up with the wonderful work you are doing!" She gave him a kiss on the cheek, and they walked to the bedroom.