Inside the castle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Warning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  This chapter goes into explicit details of sex and sexual activities.  If talks of sex is too much for you to handle, please skip this chapter.  You have been warned.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Proceed~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-

EEH-EEH-EEH!~EEH-EEH-EEH!~EEH-EEH-EEH!~

Diavolo's side:
   (Morning already, good morning sweetheart, I can lay like this with her forever.  Please forgive me.) "Good morning Brianna, I hope you slept well."  She just got up and walked into the bathroom.  (She's not speaking to me.  Understandable I will stay by her side for as long I need to make up with her.). "Brianna, I will stay with you today?  And we can go out and walk around.  I can show you the botanical gardens we have, we can go shopping, go out to eat, anything you want, we will do it."  Diavolo was hoping that would make her happy, but instead she just walked out of the bathroom and back in the bed.  "So, you aren't talking to me today?  No problem, because I will be right here all day.  And maybe all day tomorrow, all day for as long as it takes my love!"  Brianna just pulled the covers over her head and tried to go back to sleep.  Diavolo grabs his phone and makes a call.

  "Lucifer, I will be at the castle today.  I need to be here.  Yes, video message me the student council meeting today.  Do you think...so they know already.  This isn't good.  I take it I will be summoned by Michael.  Very well, I have nothing to hid.  I love Brianna.  Thank you and have a good day."  Diavolo hangs up the phone.  "Brianna?  I really do love you and I'm completely sorry."  She began to cry again.  Diavolo climbed under the blanket to get to her.  Brianna tried to push him away.  "Brianna, stop fighting me, come here."  He held her tight to him.  And looked into her eyes, and saw how scared she was.  "I will apologize for the rest of my life to you, please talk to me.  I'm sorry."  He began to kiss her left cheek, and then the right.  He switched back and forth moving closer to her eyes tasting her tears.  Then he kissed back down her face until he reached her lips.  He stopped before her lips, and just look into her eyes again.  They the both reached towards each other to embrace in a kiss. 

   Diavolo deepened this kiss and moans came from Brianna.  "Mm."  "I love that sound!"  Diavolo lifted up on Brianna to slowly kiss on her neck.  "Mm, yes."  Diavolo gently pulled Brianna on top of him and from under the covers.  He continued to kiss her neck moving to the other side, and slowly lifted up her gown, once it was completely off he began kissing her breast and licking the nips.  "I love you!"  "Mm, oooh!"  She slowly reached and grabbed diavolos hair.  Diavolo while holding on to her began to reach further down the front of Brianna and touched her honey pot!  "Oh! Mm mm!  Uhh!"  "I missed your touch!"  He put two fingers inside her.  "So wet my love."  With his other hand he reached up and pulled her face to his face to kiss her again.   While pumping inside Brianna, it was feeling so good.  Brianna was enjoying riding his fingers.  Diavolo removed his fingers and pulled his cock out and put it inside Brianna.  "Mm! Ooo! Ooo! Yes Diavolo! Yes!"  As she was riding his cock.  "Oh, mm mm Brianna!"  Feeling herself about to cum, she grabbed his hair and pulled tighter.  "Oh fuck!  Uhhhh!  Mmmm!"  She came around the same time as he came inside her.  "Ahhhh!  hu hu."  They said in unison.  With a tear stream down her face, they looked at each other and kissed.

   Brianna didn't say much to Diavolo after that.  She climbed off him and walked to the bathroom.  She began to run the shower, as he was left in bed.  (I will give her some more time.). He got up and walked to the bathroom.  "Brianna?  Are you hungry?  I'm going to the kitchen to get something, what would you like?"  No word still.  "Please talk to me, okay I will get you something.  I'll be right back."  Before he turned away from the door he heard her vomit.  (I hope she can forgive me.  I really do.).

Brianna's side
   Brianna's eyes shot widened with the sound of the alarm.  (Really, why so loud.)  She felt Diavolo still holding her close to him, since last night.  (He keeps asking for me to forgive him, how can I. I've seen his demon form before, but this time, I've never been more scared in my life.  I understand now what little d meant.).   "Good morning, Brianna?  Hope you slept well?"  (No, because you held me all night, I couldn't move.  I gotta pee.  Please unhand me.). "Brianna, I will stay with you today?  And we can go out and walk around.  I can show you the botanical gardens we have, we can go shopping, go out to eat, anything you want, we will do it."  (Great!  And he wants to take me out to around Devildom too.  Ugh!  The other day he was too busy now he has time.  What the hell!).  "I will apologize for the rest of my life to you, please talk to me.  I'm sorry."  (Can I just go back to sleep please? Hey what are you doing?  Please stop, Diavolo!).  "Brianna, stop fighting me, come here."  (No, no, your too strong.  What?  Don't kiss me, don't, don't please.  Don't you see how scared I was.).  He stopped before her lips, and just look into her eyes again.  (Those eyes, I can't look away, I must really love him so much.).  They the both reached towards each other to embrace in a kiss.

   Diavolo deepened his kiss.  (Mm, mm.  I love this demon!). "Mm!"  "I love that sound!"  (Not my neck, oooo!). He pulled me on top of him and undressed me.  (Being completely naked, is how I feel now.  Naked and exposed in front of him.)  Diavolo began licking my nips.  (Oh yes!). He reached up and pulled my face to his face, and we kissed again.  I couldn't help myself as he placed two fingers inside me! His fingers felt good, as I whirled my hips on them.  Then he pulled them out and put me on his cock.  "Mmm!  OOo! OOo! Yes Diavolo!  Yes!"  (Why does this have to feel so good?  Stop being too good!).   "Oh fuck!  Uhhhh! Mmmm!"  "Ahhhh! hu hu."  We said it together as I felt his cum inside me.  We both look at each other and kissed.  (Okay, I will forgive him, maybe not today.  But I will.). I got up and went to the bathroom.

   As I stood in the bathroom, I felt defeated.  I decided to take a shower and cried on the toilet.  "Brianna?  Are you hungry?  I'm going to the kitchen to get something, what would you like?"  I didn't answer, I felt like crying more and more.  "Okay I will get you something.  I'll be right back."  Instead I vomited into the toilet.  (Okay, I will eat something.). And Diavolo left. 

   She felt like vomiting again but instead she then felt weak and light headed, and Brianna passed out on the floor.  A moment had gone by until Brianna was shaken awake.  "Brianna, Brianna, please talk to me.  You have every right to be mad at me, but you passing out on the floor I won't stand for it.  Please talk to me."  (I see it in his eyes, they look like a person who is afraid of losing someone he truly loves.  I have to talk to him, calm him down.) "Okay Diavolo."  He grabbed her and held her tight.  "Please come eat something, I'm worried about you and the children."  Brianna tried to hold his cheek, and nod but felt too tired.  "Okay, I'll eat."  And what ever Diavolo grabbed he fed to her.  They sat in the bathroom until Brianna regained her strength to at least stand for a moment.  "We're you still taking a shower?  I'm sure the waters cold now.  How about a bath?"  Brianna shook her head.  "No baths!  Not during the pregnancy, can cause a miscarriage."  "Brianna, I'm sorry for putting my hands on you, I'll never do that again.  But earlier you asked to go back home, I can't let you go because of what happened in the library.  Something alerted other people and we might have a bigger problem.  Have you experienced something weird since coming here, and be honest with me?"  Brianna sighed and nodded.  "Yes, I was standing in the bathroom here, and I was about to shower the other day.  And some sort of vision or image or memory of a woman came to mind.  She was sad standing in this same bathroom, and said to you 'I'm sorry Diavolo, I have to go!' And then she was running away from the castle, into town and vanished. It was strange I've never seen that before." Brianna looked at Diavolo who had a tear fall from his eyes. "Was that D'narah, the one who left you?" He nodded. "Yes, without even a reason as to why." She turned into his lap and cupped his face. "Diavolo, I'm sorry that happened to you. That must have been extremely painful." And they hugged, they continue the hug for a moment, and Brianna had to ask. "So what happened to her? Were you able to see her again?" He shook his head. "No, she murdered by humans. Which caused more demons to hate humans, and a war between humans and demons started."