[ONE]

««ѳѳѳѳ»»
1

3RD PERSON POV

3RD PERSON POV

The two siblings released themselves from each other's hold. "Wow, uh things got emotional there..." Tony said wiping away tears from his face.

"Yeah..." Emilia nodded.

"You grew a lot..." Tony said comparing his height to hers.

"It has been 25 years? Right?" Tony nodded.

He stared for a moment before pulling Mia back in for another hug. "I missed you so much,"

Mia was startled by the comforting squeeze at first but regardless hugged him back. "Just making sure this is real," Tony mumbled.

The hug lasted a little longer than she thought. "You done?" Emilia asked but Tony shook his head no. "Two more minutes—"

"Tony..." In defeat, Tony releases Mia from the hug but rests his hands on her shoulders.

"I-I'm sorry it's just that you're alive and I guess I'm just really really happy," Tony said getting a good look now and wondering how he'd never realized it before.

"If I had known sooner I—"

Emilia cut him off. "But you couldn't have known that this was gonna happen," She said before patting his shoulder.

"How did you find out you were you?" Tony asked.

"When I was at the base...I found her office and then I um...found my old files." Emilia said trying not to get into detail about what occurred then.

"It's been an eventful week," He said.

"Yea—" Both the siblings froze at the sound of approaching footsteps.

"Hey Tony, I'm about to—" Rhodey paused midsentence as he stared at the two who were staring back at him.

"What the hell is going on here?" Rhodey questions.

"Rhodey, can I talk to you for a sec?" Tony got up and pulled his best friend to the side where he filled him in on the news. Emilia could still hear the two but acted as if she didn't.

"No way..." Rhodey mumbled glancing back at Mia who sat on the couch watching them as they spoke in a hushed tone.

"I know it sounds crazy..." Tony said.

"Yeah, I can't believe it either. That's your sister? The one who liked ponies? And now she's a trained assassin that can take out a man with a spork." Rhodey pointed out.

On the couch, Emilia nodded to herself proudly at that statement.

Tony shrugged his shoulders. "I wouldn't have guessed it either."

Rhodey didn't know what to say in this situation, he was honestly shocked but not surprised at the turn of events. "Okay, I'm happy that you've reunited with your sister. There's just one thing..."

"What?" Tony asked.

"What about Ross? Cause right now Thea and the others escaped jail and are at large and wanted by the government..." It finally occurred to Tony that Mia was in fact a rogue by going against orders and escaping jail...with his help.

"I forgot about that." He mumbled.

"I need to get her out of here before Ross even decides on paying a visit."

"Why would he come down to the compound?" Rhodey questioned.

"I may or may not have been ignoring his calls..." Rhodey gave Tony the look he gave every time Tony did things while not considering the consequences.

"Yeah okay fine. I was gonna take her home anyways..." The two walked back over to Emilia who watched them do so.

"How's your legs?" Mia asked Rhodey while looking at the leg brace that Tony gave him.

"Learning to walk again is a lot harder than it looks," Rhodey said.

"This is so weird. I had a hunch but back then I thought it was unrealistic and ridiculous," Rhodey said amazed by how all along the Hydra Assassin that was brought in turned out to be one of Tony's only living family.

He could remember when he first met her and he was forced to attend her tea party. Where he had to fake drinking tea, talk to dolls, and wear a crown.

A memory he'd much rather forget.

"Okay, so we're gonna leave out the back and head to the car quickly," Tony says hurriedly guiding Mia on the way. "Bye Rhodey!!"

"I'll talk to you later—oh, and welcome back." Rhodey called out seeing them scurry off.

He held a smile on his as he did but then it turned to a concerned but stressed look on his face. "There's two now..." He said pinching his nose bridge.

"That's just fantastic..." He spoke sarcastically to himself before walking out and shaking his head.

A/N:
Yeah, I decided to carry on where I left off in the first book...
The stuff that happened is still gonna happen for those who are rereading
But that's all...

779 Words