[SIXTEEN]

«ѳѳѳѳ»
16

«ѳѳѳѳ»16

Peter

I looked down at everyone enjoying and having a good in the pool. Man, they're having fun—but I gotta focus on the bad guys right now.

I shook myself out of my daze and slipped on my mask.

"Good evening Peter,"

"Hello? Hello?" What the—was that my mask?

"Congratulations on completing the rigorous training wheels protocol, now you have access to your suit's full capabilities,"

"Uh, Thank you" I have no idea what to say about that but yeah...

"So where would you like to take me tonight?"

"Uh, I put a tracker on someone...he's a bad guy,"

"Tracker located..." A whole map of the road showed up in my vision like a GPS.

"Plotting course to intercept the target." I guess I'll be on my way then.

"Okay, as long as I can make it back in time for the decathlon it's fine,"

Emilia

Currently, we're now very far from the hotel and on top of a moving vehicle.

"100 meters from destination closing. Jump now." Not sure what he's aiming for when he finds this Bad Guy's location but I'll just sit back and see where this goes and maybe show up when needed.

"Detecting three individuals..."

"Why is their secret lair in a gas station that's so lame..." Pretty boring too.

I wasn't paying much mind until I listened in on what the three individuals were talking about.

Lagos Cleanup? When we fought Rumlow.

Collecting and selling weapons left behind from the group's missions explains the ATM robbery and the damages done to the bodega. How come no one notices this?

"Wow they're in the middle of a heist, I can catch them all red-handed, this is awesome." I wouldn't say awesome.

"Okay, I'm gonna get a little closer so I can see what's happening."

"Would you like me to engage in enhanced combat mode?" This makes me miss my suit right now.

"Enhanced combat mode? Yeah,"

"Activating Instant Kill." Yes.

"N-N-N-N-No No, I don't want to kill anybody."

"Deactivating Instant Kill." You'd think he'd jump into action but he fell face-first into the ground.

After a moment of going over the many combinations of web-slinging, he finally chose one. No doubt, the bad guys are getting the suspension of his presence

Especially after causing an electrical shortage in more parts of the gas station, he got himself on the roof where we witnessed the heist front and center.

A man in bird-like flight equipment (Kinda like Sam) flew above the convoy of the truck hooking himself to the moving vehicle. He dropped four disks onto the roof which created a purple gate opening into the contraption.

This isn't their first time robbing the cleanup trucks so there's no way that Genius doesn't know about this...

3rd person pov

Peter made his way to the top of the moving truck and observed the purple gateway.

"Woah cool, it's some kind of matter phase shifter," Peter said in awe of the advanced technology. He slid out of view of the entryway when the vulture came hopping out with a bag filled in hand with freshly stolen trinkets.

Peter took this as a chance to make his presence known by snatching away the bag with his web-slinger. "Hey, big bird, this doesn't belong to you..."

When the vulture turned to face him Peter then uttered the words "Oh god..."

Once the vulture got back on his wings he swoops down at Peter who leaps over him. When Peter went to shoot webs at him only for it to come out flimsy. "Suit Lady, what was that?!" Peter said.

"You told me to choose."

"What?! no, set everything back to normal," Peter tries his best to evade the vulture's attacks but begins to lose balance when the vulture grabs ahold of the bag. He was successful but fell into the purple gateway afterward.

Unbeknownst to him one of the disks disconnected from the roof and at that moment he attempted to jump back out which resulted in him harshly hitting his head and collapsing unconscious.

Mia shifted out of his shadow shaking her head while pinching the bridge of her nose.

"This is gonna be a long day..." She said sitting down next to the unconscious web-slinger as they were now both stuck in the vehicle's compartment.

735 words