[EIGHTEEN]

«ѳѳѳѳ»
18

«ѳѳѳѳ»18

Emilia

"How long have we been here?"

"37 minutes..." I said messing around with the light above me flickering.

"37 Minutes? That's insane, I cannot take this anymore...I gotta get out of here," I would say I hope he doesn't do anything stupid but I have to be realistic.

"Before making any moves I advise using your head and by that, I mean thinking before doing.." I called out as he mumbled to himself heading back to the storage trailer.

"...We've been carrying around a bomb?!?!!" I perked up from my place and hopped down making my way to the panicking Teen.

"No No No No No No..." I can see him rummaging around grabbing his phone and dialing Ned Leeds but no answer.

"Why exactly are you saying No?" I asked.

"Oh my gosh, Ms. Emilia we need to get out here!" He rushed to the entrance and began to bang against it with his fist. "HEY HEY PLEASE PLEASE SOMEBODY LET ME OUT!!!"

"Screaming isn't going to do much help right now," I said watching his whole ordeal.

"Karen you have to help me override that time lock," He dangles himself upside down facing the breaker box bringing out a notepad and a calculator.

"This is gonna take a while..."

•••••

"Trial unsuccessful..." He sighs in frustration at his failed attempt.

"Mind if I ask you something?" I asked.

"Not now Ms. Emilia I have to get this door open quick..."

"To make it back to the decathlon?"

"No—yes Uh it's just that they may or may not be in danger of a nuclear very explosive alien grenade..."

My eyebrows raised at his words. "You've got to be kidding..."

"Please Ms. Emilia I need to get there, then you can scold me all you want..." This kid is something.

"Okay let's—" Before I could get words out he managed to finally get the door open.

3RD PERSON POV

Peter had arrived back in Washington, D.C. Web-slinging around hurriedly. Meanwhile, Mia just walked normally phasing now and then if there was a growing distance from the frantic teen. The sound of yodeling came into earshot making Emilia's eyebrows furrow in confusion.

Turned out to be Peter's phone ringing. "Ah, Ned?! You're alive!"

"Peter, are you okay?"

"Ned Ned where's the glowy thingy—ThE gLoWY ThINgY?!"

"Don't worry it's safe, it's in my backpack..."

"NO NED!! Ned listen the glowy thingy is dangerous—" Mia who was sitting alongside him shook her head at his attempt to warn his friend.

"And you missed the decathlon I covered for you, Ms. Morgan isn't here..."

"Ned listen to me—"

"We're at the Washington Monument now you gotta—"

"Peter is that you?" Another voice spoke cutting off Ned

"Oh hey, Liz," Peter said however the girl was not in the best mood when hearing Peter.

"Please put Ned back on the phone," Peter said hopping off the bus and running through the Lincoln Memorial.

"You should tell her how you feel?"

"Now is not the time to play matchmaker Karen," Mia said weirded out at how involved the suit A.I. is in his social life.

"You flaked you're so lucky we won. You know, I wanna be mad but I'm more afraid like what is going on with you?"

"Liz I have to talk to Ned it's really important,"

"Liz there's something in his backpack that's really dangerous—Liz? Liz? Damn it!" Peter cursed in frustration as the call disconnected.

Emilia stopped Peter for a moment. "Wha—Ms. Emilia what are you—" Emilia cuts him off.

"Close your eyes..." She dragged them both through the shadows quickly appearing at the Washington Monument.

Once they've arrived Peter immediately freaked out. "HOLY—OH MY GOSH!! What was that?! You could do that the whole time?? Like, teleport through shadows??? Are you a wizard? Witch? Sorceress?" Mia rolled her eyes taking his backpack.

"No," Before they could carry on their discussion the top of the monument shook as shattering could be heard from the distance.

"No! No no no no. Karen, what's going on up there?" Peter asked.

"The chitauri core has detonated and is causing severe structural damage to the elevator."

"My friends are up there!!" Peter turned to see MJ looking up at the rumbling building in worry.

To make her appearance more coincidental she took a few steps back and ran forward getting into character.

"MJ?! What's happening?! Where is everyone?" Emilia questioned.

"I don't know the building just started shaking, where were you?" MJ asked.

"Food Poisoning. We need to call for help." She said giving a 'What are you still standing here for?' look to Peter.

"Um don't worry ma'am everything is gonna be okay." He says running off to the problem at hand.

A/N
Yeah, I'm pretty much spamming new chapters...

823 Words