[TWELVE]

««ѳѳѳѳ»»
12

For the majority of the day, I had to follow Parker's schedule

For the majority of the day, I had to follow Parker's schedule. If wasn't assigned to his class I was next door.

Now at the moment, I'm assisting a gym class to observe because somehow I was qualified to be an assistant coach. Reminder to smack Tony in the back of his head.

I walked into the room everyone was already dressed in their workout clothes. The gym teacher Mr. Wilson began to play a video of Rogers talking about a fitness challenge. Once the video ended the teacher spoke. "Thank you, Captain, I'm pretty sure this guy is a war criminal right now," So am I.

"But whatever, I have to show these videos they're required by the state, let's do it." He blew the whistle and everyone got into the different stations of the challenge which I guess consisted of rope climbing, situps, etc.

Many of the students took part in it meanwhile some lay about on the benches conversing. I couldn't help but overhear Parker's friend who I know as Ned Leeds, bombard him with millions of questions. "Do Avengers pay taxes? What does Hulk smell like? I bet he smells nice..." Surprisingly does.

"Is Captain America cool or is he like a mean old grandpa?" He asked.

"Hey Ms. Morgan," I turned to the voice of the conspiracy theorist, Mr. Wilson.

"You can walk around and see how they do. You know, you just standing there kind of freaks me out," He said, and I nodded before strolling around giving feedback and encouragement to students.

I learned about encouragement from a parenting book about teens Tony had me read.

I stopped near a group on the benches talking amongst each other. In the middle, I see the girl whom Peter involuntarily stares at who is known as Liz Toomes. "I'd say marry Black Widow, F Captain America, and kill Hulk"

Huh?

3RD PERSON POV

To her distaste, she caught the attention of their ring leader. "Oh hi, Ms. Morgan." Emilia slapped on a small smile.

"Oh hello, everyone alright over here?" She said hugging her clipboard.

"Yeah, we're just playing a game." Said the girl that was sitting on the left of Liz, Betty Brant.

"Of what sorts?" Mia asked curiously.

"Marry, F, kill. You've played?" Mia shook her head honestly confused as they took it as a pass to explain the game anyway.

"And what is 'F' referred to?" Emilia asked. Does it mean fight or flight? She thought.

If only she knew.

"F as in you know..." The blonde nudges her with a sly smile.

"So your options are Thor, Hulk, and Iron Man..." Emilia silently gagged when hearing her brother as an option.

"Um, Kill Iron Man, Marry Hulk, and uh F Thor?" She said unaware of what the F meant.

"You'd marry the Hulk?" They questioned.

Mia thought from a logical perspective that Bruce would be a great choice for someone to choose as a life partner.

"Kill Iron Man? He's a freaking Billionaire."

'And my brother...' Mia rolled her eyes.

"Well, there is a very intellectual man underneath all that green..." She found him the least annoying so the idea wasn't as bad.

"Kill Iron Man because..." That's what she plans to do when she sees him. "Well, I don't know..."

"Okay, the Thor one we get 'cause he's like hot..." Emilia had no idea what they were talking about nor did she want to.

"A god."

'I need therapy after today...' Mia Thought.

"For me, it would be F Thor, Marry Iron Man, and Kill Hulk."

"What about the Spider-Man?" Asked another student identified as Seymour O'Reilly. "It's just Spider-Man," Betty said.

"Did you guys see the big security camera on YouTube? He fought off four guys." Liz exclaimed. "Oh my gosh, she's crushing on Spider-Man."

"No way." Just a few more hours here Emilia just a few more...

"Kinda..." Mia would rip her ears off right now.

"Ugh gross, he's probably like Thirty..."

"And how old is Iron Man?" Emilia questioned, they looked at her because she had a point.

"You don't even know what he looks like, he could be seriously burned." Emilia decided to block out the conversation for a moment but was brought back when this was said.

"Peter knows Spider-Man!" Mia looked around seeing everyone's attention on Parker and his friend.

"Uh no I don't—I-I-I mean—" Peter stuttered.

A wonderful balance of Smart and stupid. Emilia thought.

"Their friends," Ned continued.

"Yeah like Coach and Captain America are friends..." Emilia now had a student she disliked the most.

"I've met him a couple of times but it's through the um...Stark internship..." Peter explained.

"Yeah, I'm not supposed to talk about it." He muttered looking towards Ned.

"Well that's awesome hey you should invite him to Liz's party," Flash suggested.

"Yeah I'm having people over tonight, you're more than welcome to come," Liz said.

"Yeah it's gonna be dope, you should invite your personal friend Spider-Man," Flash said mockingly.

"Um—" Peter stuttered but is cut off by Liz.

"It's okay I know Peter's way too busy for parties anyway," At this exact moment Mia was grateful that she never went to high school.

•••••

Emilia

It was the end of the day and I was on my way to the car, of course, I felt a very familiar presence following me. Very idiotic presence of an adolescent spider-boy.

I went in the other direction into an alleyway.

"I know you're there..." I heard a yelp nearby proving me right.

"Words of advice, don't make any future attempts to follow any more genetically enhanced assassins." Turned around to see him landing on the ground. "Is it normal to stalk your teachers?"

"N-no I-I...that's not what I'm here for! I just want to know why you are here..." He said.

"That's confidential..." I said leaning against the wall.

"Huh?! You're the cool assassin lady from the Germany thing. Your Tia or Thya or..." It's a four-letter name it shouldn't be hard to remember.

"Just know I have no intention to harm you or anyone...unless necessary," I could see that a wave of relief washed over him when I said those words.

"Oh okay then um I'll get going then...Bye!" I watched him swing away to who knows where.

1069 words