[THREE]

««ѳѳѳѳ»»
3

3RD PERSON POV

3RD PERSON POV.

A couple of weeks go by and the two barely saw each other after their heart-to-heart conversation. Mia mainly isolated herself in her room which Tony occupied her with decorating. Tony was out working on a project he purposely did not disclose to Emilia thinking this was her shot at normalcy.

Every time he came up from the lab he'd randomly encouraged her to take the load and relax. Meanwhile, he did the opposite.

But Emilia couldn't seem to get anywhere with being normal because nothing about her was normal.

She could engulf herself in energy and use it at her own will, transport herself through shadows as well as hide in them. She's an assassin, friends with other assassins, a witch, a god, a super soldier from the 40s, and a scientist with another personality.

With the things she's seen and the people she met, things that weren't normal have become her norm.

It was currently the afternoon. Emilia sat in her room surrounded by various items laid out on the floor like evidence from a crime scene.

Before heading out again Tony gave her a box filled with photo albums, a rabbit toy, an old CD player along with some broken pieces of the CDs and others. He thought it may be of some help to trigger more memories to return.

Emilia has only left the room to eat when Friday reminds her to do so.

She sat there staring at the bunny of all things that sat in a sealed plastic evidence bag. It has been washed but the faded blood stain was there if you looked hard enough.

She got it was a happy day but the day she lost it was the complete opposite. Now it just reminded her of the day they faked her death. To avoid another tearful remembrance she tossed the stuffed toy back into the box.

"Ms. Stark you've been in your room all day..." Friday said.

"What are the leftovers for today?" Mia asked rummaging through through the CD pile.

"No, but Boss had a meal from Burger King delivered and brought up..."

Mia paused when she found one of her childhood songs, Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen.

Well, what was left of it...

That had to be one of the few good memories she left in that box. "Did he leave already?" Mia asked.

"He hasn't yet returned." Mia got onto her feet immediately in worry.

"Is he okay?" Mia questioned.

"Yes, he is only working while in the company of Happy,"

"Happy?" Mia mumbled walking out of her room on her way to the kitchen finding the meal kept solely for her.

A note was found attached to it.

Here's one for old-time's sake. I'm going to be home late so don't do anything remotely dumb (without me).

Love, Tony

P.S. I told Happy to write this down on his way to Burger King~

Yeah your welcome - Happy

Emilia opened the bag and pulled out the classic cheeseburger with fries. She did not have much of any greasy food in a while so the first bite was nostalgic.

Reminded her of when she used to cut her burgers into four because she didn't think she'd be able to bite them. Tony's reaction at the time was unforgettable. "Damn, you're posh," He'd tell her then afterwards teaching her the correct way.

For her, it was good to remember things that reminded her that before it all she lived an actual life. With her food in hand, Mia walked over to the couch and sat down to eat her food in peace.

•••••

"I delivered that burger you asked for. By the way, when did you have a sister?" Happy called out.

"Since 1979..." Tony said mapping out the improvements needed for his suit on his computer hologram.

"Well, I got one for you too," He set the bag near me but Tony stopped it before it made contact with the table.

"Thanks, you can put that over there." He pointed to another table using his other hand.

"I couldn't remember if the fridge was stocked up with food." In all honesty, he wasn't even sure if Mia knew how to cook. Not that Hydra would think much about it.

"How have I never heard about her til now?" Happy asked still confused and concerned being that when he arrived at the tower he didn't see anyone. Tony paused for a moment before speaking.

"She was with my parents that day and she was taken by Hydra under them for years under the name Thea until Rogers brought her in when Shield fell." Happy stood there in silent shock.

"Th-Thats—awful Tony..."

"When I became Ironman I wanted to help and protect people and keep everyone around me safe. One bad guy after another yet I can't help but think the real fight is yet to come." Tony said thinking back to all the past events he's encountered on his own or alongside, his teammates.

Something big is coming and he has to be ready for it to be able to protect everything he cares about.

"Don't you think you're overdoing it?" Happy said as he couldn't recall when the eldest Stark left his workshop or ate.

"If I don't push myself, people die..." Tony simply said refocusing back on his work.

Happy just nodded his head choosing not to push any further as he could tell that this was something Tony was set on.

"Alright well before I head out is there anything else you need?"

"Keep an eye on the kid for me, thanks Happy." The mention of Peter made Happy roll his eyes in annoyance. "Fine..."

A/N:
Took me a minute but I pulled through y'all...
I changed the POV from Tony to Third cause I liked it more.

982 Words