[FIVE]

««ѳѳѳѳ»»
5

3RD PERSON POV

3RD PERSON POV

Mia tried her absolute best in trying to lose Ross but the man was entirely too persistent in getting her. Every corner she took he had swarmed with government agents.

Regular people turned out to be hidden agents set up as a trap for her however Emilia was clever enough to see through the act.

For what felt like forever Mia's running came to a stop with Ross coming in right on her trail.

"It's over!! You either come quietly or else," He yelled out.

Emilia looked him right in the eyes cracking her knuckles and said "Why are you even chasing me?"

Saying she was exhausted would be an understatement.

"I signed the damn papers and everyone knows Zemo was behind the whole explosion. Can't we just let bygones be bygones?" Mia said.

"That would be the case but you are a next-level threat falling behind Maximoff, The Vision, The Hulk, Thor, and Captain Rogers," Ross said.

"So what you're gonna project your failure onto the next best thing?" Mia questioned.

"Thea this is your last and final warning—" As if he couldn't make an even bigger entrance here came Tony landing down in one of his Iron Man suits.

"Wait! Wait!!" Tony quickly exited the suit upon landing next to Mia.

"Stark—"

"Yeah, there's something I need you to look at..." Tony pulled out a thick brown leather file and handed it to Ross.

"Everything in there will clear up a lot of things, but I'll see you in court, right?" And just like that Tony re-entered his suit and flew off into the sky taking Mia with him.

"STARK!!!" Thaddeus yelled. He peered down at the file given to him by Tony he opened it up and was shocked, to say the least. "No..."

He pinched the bridge of his nose in annoyance.

"Sir, do we follow after them?" One agent asked.

"No," Thaddeus said.

"I'll see them in court..."

•••••

"I'm so excited to speak to government officials, especially Thaddeus..." Mia stated with sarcasm at her obvious dislike of the secretary of state.

The day Ross had caught Mia, Tony luckily flew in on time before everything went left. Upon fleeing the scene he left a brief file bascially summarizing the truth. A couple of days after Mia was said to attend a court hearing concerning the fact of the information.