[TWENTY-TWO]

«ѳѳѳѳ»
22

3RD PERSON POV

3RD PERSON POV

"Wait, wait, wait, what do they mean by FBI?" Peter questioned.

Mia lightly banged her head against the wall in frustration. "Federal Bureau of Investigation..."

"I know, but what are they doing here?" The agents were so focused on Spiderman that the main culprit, the vulture, had appeared.

Guns fired on-site meanwhile Peter urged them to move out of the way as the vulture came flying towards them.

"Get out of the way! Get out of the way!!" He yelled.

Peter put in his best efforts to move the agents out of absolute danger. As for Mia who kept a low profile. "I could help...or I could leave and let this be a life lesson for him," She mumbled as she kept herself away from the fight.

When the Vulture made a move to escape Peter made an attempt to stop him but failed. He did however get a hold of the vulture's foot making him a steadier target for the agents.

With his alien tech, the vulture fired at the ferry. Mia made an effort to keep the civilian passengers on the boat in order as the ruckus went down.

She used her glasses to communicate."Peter you have to let him go," Mia said.

"What?! No way," He replied.

Peter did everything in his power to keep the vulture from getting away. "Activate Taser web!"

An electric surge traveled up the web strings and hit the vulture. His wings began to malfunction causing him to drop his weapon.

The weapon began to go off rapidly shooting in every direction. Peter went ahead and covered the weapon in spider webs.

"You're messing with things you don't understand..." Said the vulture before he flew off.

Emilia appeared next to him as she smacked the back of his head. "The next time you think you can just stupidly announce yourself during a very illegal dealing remember this moment." She scolded.

"I did my best. Where were you during that whole thing anyways?" Peter questioned.

"That's besides the point, do you have any idea of incredibly reckless that was...you do know you're fifteen, correct?"