[NINETEEN]

«ѳѳѳѳ»
19

«ѳѳѳѳ»19

Emilia

Peter had stupidly picked up an intergalactic grenade that he gave to Ned which detonated in the Washington Monument. We luckily got there in time for Spiderman to be on it.

The only way Tony will hear about this is if it's on the news...

"This past weekend Midtown's academic decathlon team defeated the country's best to win the National championship. Later that day, they also defeated death." The trip ended early because everyone almost died.

"Explosion! Sally screams. Flash scream. Everyone was screaming!" They held a segment speaking of the incident on the school broadcast announcements.

"There were purple lasers and smoke everywhere. It was ***. Just like a Bon Jovi concert." They were very enthusiastic after facing a near-life-ending experience.

"As you know we made out alive and that's the important thing...I couldn't bear to lose a student on a school trip...not again." I could've done an interview but I didn't because...I didn't want to.

"Thankfully no one was seriously injured. Thanks to the Spider-Man. Thank you, Spider-Man."  I swear they teach robots.

I couldn't look at the broadcast much longer because I was getting a call. I went into the teacher's lounge to see who it was and it was Tony...

"Tony,"

"Emi, nice to hear from you too," I am just now noticing that I never called him back.

"India is a wonderful place by the way. Amazing people, beautiful culture; I'll bring you one day,"

"I'm sure I've been there before..." But under different circumstances and I can vaguely remember that time.

"Didn't know that—but you wanna tell me what happened in D.C.?" He asked.

Damn. "What do you mean?"

"High school students trapped in a collapsing elevator, Spider-Man comes in and saves the day...In no association with me." I explained.

"Anyways you have a session with Dr. Raynor today right?" Tony asked.

"Yes, I plan on leaving early and heading there later," I have to find a way to keep one teenager in check while being away.

"Ok, I'll see you at home, see you."

"Uh huh," We then hung up the phone.

Now for Peter, I'll just have to send a tip to the principal about his attendance and that'll be handled. Some may think it's a bit much yet from what I've seen, he manages to get himself into trouble very often. Nonetheless, I'm sure he'll find a way out.