[TWENTY-ONE]

«ѳѳѳѳ»
21

I was stuck in that room for I don't know how long just to figure I could've just left just like that

I was stuck in that room for I don't know how long just to figure I could've just left just like that. I'm still not sure how the principal caught on so quickly.

After walking out of detention I got home and made sure May wasn't around before heading to my room.

When I got there I sat at my desk and slipped on my mask. "Hey, Karen. What's up?" I said putting my feet up on the desk.

"Hey, Peter. How was your Spanish quiz?" She asked.

"Listen, I was wondering if you could help me. I'm trying to figure out who the guys under the bridge were that night...I can only remember part of a license plate."

"I can run facial recognition on the footage of that encounter." I paused.

"Footage?" I questioned.

"Yes Peter, I record everything you see..." No way. That's...nearly impossible.

"Everything?"

"Everything..."

"Like, all the time?" I questioned.

"It's called the Baby Monitor Protocol."

"Yeah, of course it is. Um..." Why is almost everything 'Baby-something'? I'm fifteen.

"Yeah, just roll it back to last Friday," I asked.

"With Pleasure..." A clip rolled in of me in the mirror in the bathroom.

"Hey, Everyone. Yeah kick-ass party. Hey, what's up, Liz? Peter's told me a lot about you..."

"No, no, no. This is me just messing around. Go later in the day, later in the day." This is embarrassing and it's just me.

"Fast forward to the arms deal," Karen played back the scene from that day.

"Those two on the right, who are they?" I recognized them to be the guys that work for the bird thingy.

"Searching law-enforcement databases...No records found of the two individuals." Damn it.

"Nothing?" I questioned.

"One individual identified. Aaron Davis, age 33. He has a criminal record and an address here in Queens." YES!!

Okay, so now I have a lead and an address. This is going pretty well right now. "Let's pay him a visit,"