[ELEVEN]

««ѳѳѳѳ»»
11

The class was going smoothly so far

The class was going smoothly so far. Peter and Ned were setting up the lab equipment, once in a while, Peter would watch Mia from now on to see what she was up to only to find her playing harmless.

"Now class add the second chemical into the solution and there should be a reaction please take note of what you observed." The teacher instructed.

Everyone did as they were told and just as Peter did just that nothing happened. "Why's ours the only one not reacting?" Ned said eyeing the tubed fluid. "I have no idea."

Peter looked back up to see Mia staring back at him which made him immediately break eye contact.

"Uh, nothing happened to ours..." Ned called out.

"Everyone was handed the same chemicals, Mr. Leeds." The teacher simply stated.

Peter looked at the compound a little longer till it started bubbling. That's when his senses started to tingle. He looked up to see Mia already equipped with goggles and gloves.

Before anything was said foam came rushing out of the beaker and all over the desk coming in contact with Peter's shirt and Ned's pants.

Once the foam finally seized all there was left was a table dripping with foam and airy gas leaking from the tube.

Mia came over to the desk to examine the table. "One of the chemicals was wrong," She then picked up the beaker placed it at a nearby window, and proceeded to open the other as well.

"I suggest everyone not to take any deep breaths or you may hallucinate or pass out or die. Please take a step outside," She said and everyone immediately got up and rushed out the back door.

•••••

For the remainder of the whole school day, Peter had his eye on Mia. He already knew she had something to do with the lab incident of course.

Her face screams guilty. He thought.

Meanwhile, Emilia's face held disgust spitting out the cafeteria food. Peter gladly looked away and refocused on his conversation with Ned.

Emila

This food is criminal.

Disgusting, why on earth would anybody think this could be digested? This is a form of torture.

Leave them to starve so they'd just eat anything.

This makes me somewhat relieved for not having this in my teen years.

I already know the spider boy is catching on to something which tells me he's not entirely dumb.

I walked out of the room too quickly to call Tony.

"Stark..." He said.

"This place is atrocious. The food is disgusting, people lack basic hygiene, and someone named their child Flash..." I said in a hushed tone.

"I don't see why you're complaining you're a staff, you got the best perks..."

"Yeah, I'm surrounded by even more miserable people..." I told him.

"How's the kid?" He asked.

"He's been keeping a close eye ever since I came in...and I blew up a classroom," I told him.

"Okay, that's—wait you blew up a classroom?" I was about to answer but I noticed teachers rounding the corner. "Science is a mysterious thing, I have to go..."

"Emilia—" I hung up plastered on my smile and began a conversation with the two.

"Ah, Ms. Morgan," One said.

"And you are?" I eyed him.

"R-Roger Harrington, science teacher? You were in my class today..." He said.

"Oh, that is correct, silly me and you are?" Looked over at the other teacher.

"Andre Wilson, health and physical education."
I shook his hand.

"Samara Morgan, please to meet you," I said.

"Samara Morgan? Like the creepy lady that crawls out of TVs?"

"I know I get that a lot. Parents thought it was a hoot." Someone, please put me out of my misery already.

"A hoot! Most definitely is!" Mr. Harrington laughed. I tried my absolute hardest not to frown so I just conjured up a simple wide smile.

"Yes, a ghost that can kill you simply by watching TV in the comforts of your home." When I said that his laughter died down.

I was then bumped into by none other than Peter Parker. "Oh sorry." I had to act as if I lost balance.

"Be careful there Peter." I felt Peter playoff placing a tracker on my back as a pat. Maybe he's a little dumb.

"Oh do be careful next time Mr. Parker..." Making eye contact with a small smile.

"Mhm yeah sure, m-my bad Ms. Morgan," he said walking away as the bell rang.

"Weird Kid." Mr. Wilson said before walking off.

Today is gonna be one long day.

A/N
Yes, this is something else...

763 words