[SIX]

««ѳѳѳѳ»»
6

3RD PERSON POV

3RD PERSON POV

The room was silent, the only thing that was heard was the clock ticking. Nonetheless, that came to an end when Christina Raynor spoke first.

"Hello, Emilia how are you today?" She asked.

"I'm fine..." Mia said with a false smile, which caused Christina to simply start writing down in her book.

"You are already writing?" Mia said dropping her fake smile to a confused look.

"Honestly, how have you been feeling lately?" Dr. Raynor asked again.

"Fine," Mia said this time without a smile.

"Have you been sleeping well?" Dr. Raynor asked.

"A good four hours," Mia said shrugging her shoulders.

"Is that why you passed out during your last physical?" Christina questioned.

"I do not recall..." Emilia said and Christina went back to writing in her book.

"Sure you don't, you were asleep," Christine said crossing her leg and looking up at the Stark.

"I've already spoken with your brother and it seems like you don't talk much with him..."

"What?" Emilia questioned. She found the question a bit erroneous since the only other person she could talk to was Tony and Rhodey from time to time.

"Hydra, Arina, and being Thea. You don't like to talk about your past, you keep to yourself. Can I ask why?" Mia sat in silence looking everywhere else but at the Therapist.

"I don't see how that's why that's any of your concern," Mia simply said slouching on the couch. Seeing as though Mia was refusing to answer the question Christina went to another one.

"You've been to three other therapists...why?" Christine simply asked and Mia shrugged her shoulders once again.

"For people who've stuck their nose into psychology for—I don't know how many years—they were very unqualified..."

"Could you elaborate?" Christina asked.

"I did not like what they said..." Mia said.

"What did they say?" Christine asked.

Mia was silent for a moment before speaking. "So...So many questions, Is this therapy or what are those people called? Vague?"