[FOURTEEN]

««ѳѳѳѳ»»
14

When I got home the place was quiet

When I got home the place was quiet. I went to the kitchen to read that Tony had gone to India and he'd be back sooner than later. I guess Christina's advice is gonna have to wait.

I went to the lab and sat at my desk looking through the school's criteria and curriculums. If my cover has to be a teacher then I have to be informed and do paperwork, sadly.

However, the more I look at the activities and topics the more I see how useless they will be in their path in life. May the universe have mercy on them...

I had Tony's playlist playing in the background as I took note of every individual present in the school. The average amount of people on campus, going from teachers and staff to students, etc.

After I finished with this there wasn't much for me to do. I leaned back in my seat thinking.

Happy's out somewhere and everyone I know is either a fugitive or under house arrest...

To add to that I'm still on probation. Couldn't get any better than this...

"F.R.I.D.A.Y. anything interesting out there?"

"A local ATM robbery in Queens, extreme damages caused to the shop across the street. Reports say that the robbers were apprehended by Spiderman..." I looked over the photo images of the scene.

"Whatever destroyed that shop did a lot more damage than regular robbery weapons. Is there anything on the surveillance?" The footage from the robbery gave me a view of what went on.

'Those aren't weapons you just pick up from your local shooting range,' I thought as the web-slinger in red and blue came into view.

Is he really this reckless?

•••••

Peter

Tonight I was supposed to show up at Liz's party as Spiderman but then I this huge blue explosion nearby so that's when I decided to go check it out.

When I got there I saw these three guys talking about high-tech weapons, classic bad-guy stuff.

Before they could go any further with their business my phone went off. Should've put it on DND.

Then they took off driving and now I'm chasing them through this neighborhood.

Ran into a couple of fences, pretty sure I destroyed someone's treehouse, fell into a shed, swung through a pool party I guess, and scared some little girls... I knocked over some trash cans as well.

When I was catching up on them this thing grabbed me and brought me up in the air.

"What the hell?!" I tried prying out of his grip but it was no use and we were getting high up from the ground.

I was dangling upside down looking out at the view of the entire city. We're way higher than I expected.

When it flew higher my suit beeped and this parachute shoots out. I got off that green eye bird thing clutches but now...I'M FALLING OUT OF THE SKY!!!

I tried my best to maneuver around but this parachute wasn't any help at all. I just came closer to meeting the ground or better yet the river.

I was tangled so much in the chute that I struggled to free myself and slowly things were getting dark...

3RD PERSON POV

Right, when things got silent, the Iron Man suit shot back out with Peter in hand—who was quick to regain his consciousness. "Oh hey," He said in defeat.

Peter sat atop playground equipment rigging out water that sat in his mask. "A-And then he just swooped down like a monster and then he took me up like a thousand feet and just dropped me." Peter rambled.

"How'd you find me? Did you put a tracker in my suit or something?" He began to ask.

"I put everything in your suite, including this heater..." As Tony said steam began to emit from Peter's suit as he was awed in contentment from the much-needed relief from the cold. "That's better thanks."

"What were you thinking?" Tony scolded.

"This guy with the wings is the source of the weapons, I've gotta take him down," Peter stated.

"Take him down now huh? This is why there are people who handle these things..."

"Like the Avengers?"

"No no no this is a little below their pay grade."

"Anyways Mr.Stark you didn't have to come all the way out here, I had that I was fine..."

"Oh, I'm not here." The suit then flips open showing an empty suit.

"Thank God this place has wifi or you'd be toast right now. Thank Ganesh while you're at it—Look forget the flying vulture guy, please!"

"Why?!"

"Not because why because I said so!!—sorry uh teenagers~"

"Stay on the ground helping the little people, like the lady that bought you the churros. Can't you just be a friendly neighborhood Spiderman?" Tony said.

"But I'm ready for more than that now," Peter said but Tony was quick to shut that down.

"No, you're not,"

"That's not what you thought when I took on Captain America..." Peter said.

"Trust me, kid, if Cap wanted to lay you out he would've. Look if you come across these weapons again call Happy...or Emilia." Peter furrowed his eyebrows at the unfamiliar name but ignored it. Then the sound of a vehicle came from Tony's end.

"Are you driving?" Peter asked yet was ignored.

"You know it's never too early to start thinking about college, I got some pulls at M.I.T. End Call."

"I-I-I don't need to go to college—" Peter stuttered.

"Mr.Statk is no longer connected." With that, the suit flew off returning where it once came from.

"That's awesome," Peter huffed. He walked off muttering to himself.

"Stay close to the ground? What is he talking about? And who the heck is Emilia?" On his path, he came across and glowy object that had fallen from the van. "Woah," Peter said as he recorded a call from Ned.

"Hey man what's up on my way back," Peter said.

"Actually I was calling to say maybe you shouldn't come cause of this..."

"Hey everyone I say Penis, You say Parker!! Penis!! Parker!!Penis!! Parker!!~" Flash's voice echoed through the phone.

"Sorry Peter I guess we're still losers, I'll see you tomorrow."

"See you tomorrow at school," Peter said before hanging up. He then continued to eye the alien-modified device closer.

1072 words