Chapter 15

Chapter 15 - Crazy

The two people had gone playing outside for an entire day, so once they returned to their residence, it was already dark, and it had already passed dinner time. Because the womenfolk lived in the West Court, they locked up a lot earlier than in the East Court. And thus, Mu Hanzhang excused the few concubines from their evening respects, so as to not delay the lock up procedure of the West Court. 

Behind the screen, a tub of hot water was prepared, spices given as tribute from foreign lands were added into the water, and a layer of fresh peach blossom petals was also sprinkled on top.

Mu Hanzhang saw Jing Shao undressing and preparing to take a bath. He picked up a book and sat down on the Luohan couch, waiting for him to wash first and then he would bathe himself. Yet, he was caught by Jing Shao: “Jun Qing, you made me fall to the ground today, my butt is still hurting now.”

Chen…” Thinking of the thing that happened today, Mu Hanzhang’s face flushed red again, he had already apologized to him in the afternoon, how come he was still not willing to forgive him?

“When you’re apologizing, you must do so with sincerity,” Jing Shao grabbed the other’s hand and dragged him behind the screen. “I have a wound on my body. Help me bathe.” 

Mu Hanzhang stared at him with big eyes, this was the first time that he heard that injuring one’s butt would make it inconvenient to take a bath: “I… I don’t kn…”

“No worries, I will also help you wash.” Jing Shao, who was very pleased with himself, took off his clothes until he was completely naked, taking the lead and jumped into the tub of water.  Seeing his Wang Fei that was still blankly staring and standing in his original place, not moving, he patted the wooden tub, “Hurry and come in, or else I’ll punish you to help me apply medicine in a little while.”

Apply medicine? Mu Hanzhang bit his lower lip, helping him apply medicine in that place on the bed, or sit in the tub, face-to-face completely naked together, when comparing both options, either one seemed rather dangerous, but if he was applying medicine, then he could still be fully clothed…

“Jun Qing?” Jing Shao found it funny watching his Wang Fei biting his lower lip, looking like he was thinking very hard. He only felt that it was extremely cute.

“Then… Chen will help Wang Ye to apply the medicine.” After saying that, he immediately ran out without looking back.

“Pff~” Jing Shao laughed heartily as he lay in the tub.

After Mu Hanzhang had also finished washing, when he changed into a new set of silk clothes and emerged from behind the screen, he saw a certain Wang Ye only wearing an inner garment, wearing no underwear, lying down on his stomach on the bed with a bare butt reading a military strategy book keenly.

“Wang…Wang Ye…” Mu Hanzhang’s face immediately turned red. Why was this person like this… 

The slippery medicated fluid slid between his fingers, dripping onto that attractive, smooth and round place. Only then did Mu Hanzhang exit his trance, he stole a look at Jing Shao, and found that the man was not looking at him, he lightly sighed and placed the hand with medicine onto that place.

When the warm and soft hand touched him, Jing Shao immediately regretted it. This tactile sensation was really too satisfactory, to the extent that his body, under his Wang Fei’s kneading was rapidly reacting. He could not help but inwardly complain. Right now, Jun Qing has still not alleviated his fear of the bridal room, how could he resolve the fire stirring up in him? 

“Finished applying it.” Mu Hanzhang climbed out of bed, putting the medicine bottle back in place, and also letting his body, that had gotten somewhat hot, cool down.