Chapter 51

"Old Montenegro stretches for 200 miles. After the victory, it is a narrow road of dozens of miles. If there are many ambushes, if the army enters, it will be like a slap in the middle. No one is eager to help." Mu Hanzhang sees Jing Hao insists, Help him say something at the right time.

"The military division said that it is reasonable, but the tiger's teeth are more dangerous than the victory. The southwest king only has a set of less than 100 people there, which can stop me from thousands of troops." Zhao Mengyu raised his brow and pointed at the tiger's mouth. The location.

Jing Hao knows the method of breaking the tiger's teeth, but the method is too tricky and too specific. For him who is still in the southwest in this world, it is difficult to convince him to say such words. He could not help but raise his brow: "This matter will be tomorrow." Reconsideration!"

After everyone dispersed, Jing Hao sat behind the high platform, still frowning against the southwest map. Resurrecting the world, knowing the direction of things, but not being able to say it, is really wrong. I sighed a little, but I can't do it. Let them take the soldiers to win the battle tomorrow, and they will lead a team to go to attack the tiger teeth.

"Do you get any news that you can't say?" Mu Hanzhang looked at him like that, licked his lips and sat down beside him.

Jing Hao looked up at his own worried Wang Hao, and reached out and put him in his arms: "Jun Qing, how can you guess so accurately?"

"The military masters will read the mind, do you not know?" Mu Hanzhang smiled and sneaked back, slowly hanging down the scorpion, because he likes him, he will always pay attention to his emotions, and he can see that Jinglu seems to know a lot of things, but I don't know where to get the news. He can't ask if he doesn't mention himself. When he wants to say the day, he will naturally say it.

"Jun Qing, some things I can't say clearly, not deliberately want to marry you." Jing Yan sighed and put his chin on the shoulders of the arms.

"Well," Mu Hanzhang gently sighed and slowly sat up straight and looked at him. "Now tell me your message and see if I can help you."

Jing Hao pulled the map on the table and explained the ambush of the southwestern army and the method of cracking the tiger's teeth. Mu Hanzhang listened, the deeper the brows were, the finer the arrangement, the Jingzi’s spies in the southwest were really powerful, but it was because it was too specific, but it made people feel untrustworthy.

"These small details will not be believed, and the battlefield will change rapidly. I don't have the perfect grasp of the Southwest King. I will really follow this." Jing Hao sighed and knew everything, but felt that Shiyishi Shift, everything will not necessarily follow the original road, and suddenly there are some uncertainties.

"Who do you think is the most suitable for breaking the tiger's teeth?" Mu Hanzhang did not pick him up, but directly asked this question.

"Hao Dadao!" Jing Hao said without hesitation, this is one of the reasons why he was anxious to find Hao Dadao. He broke his teeth in the past, and he went to the place in the victory. After a hard break, but suddenly ambushed, he was forced to take the risk to take the tiger's teeth. The tiger's toe is seemingly dangerous. In fact, there are not many soldiers. However, it is very skillful to be able to get a person with a strong martial arts and a sense of contingency.

Mu Hanzhang slightly decapitated: "I will give it to me. I will be able to persuade him tonight."

Jing Hao heard the word "tonight" and suddenly thought of it: "How do you persuade him?"

"I have my own way." Mu Hanzhang mysterious smile, but unexpectedly pressed by the wrist and pressed behind his wrist, suddenly unsteadily planted in the arms of Jing Hao.