Chapter 70

Chapter 70 :The storm is rising again

When the curtain opened, Song Lingxin walked over and took an elegant ceremony: "When you are welcome to the king... Ah!" When the words were not finished, the tiger that was suddenly rushed out was shocked and screamed. stand up.

The screams scared Xiao Huang and dissatisfied with her. Ge Ruoyi stepped up and hugged the little tiger and stood aside.

"Noisy!" Jing Hao walked out, first jumped out of the carriage, glanced at the woman standing on the side, turned and reached for the person in the car.

Mu Hanzhang wore a blue cotton robes, a wide-sleeved gauze on the outside, and a sapphire and gold crown on the head, which made the whole person more elegant and elegant. The experience of the battle, washed away the original sorrow of the sorrow of his body, the whole person is like a sword with a knives, tightly attracting the attention of everyone.

The next person in Wangfuli stayed in bed, and Miao whispered quietly: "Wang Hao is more and more beautiful."

"Wang Hao, small day and night are looking forward to your return!" Yunzhu 窜 came over excited.

Mu Hanzhang looked at Song Lingxin's eyes, and his heart was somewhat uncomfortable. He turned to look at the scenery around him.

Jing Hao also looked over and saw that his own Wang Hao was not happy. He didn't feel it before. Now he looks at this guilty and feels guilty. He can't help but anger: "Who is going to let you out?" He almost forgot this person. Now, when she saw her, she remembered it. Before the order was made, no Wang Ye agreed not to let her out of Xiyuan. What is the reason for standing here now?

"Wang Ye..." Song Lingxin originally saved that Cheng Wang had forgotten the luck of this matter, and specially dressed up to meet, but unexpectedly it was debunked.

Jing Hao looked at her and was very angry. She was waiting for the attack. She was dragged by the people around her: "Go in, the wind is big outside." Mu Hanzhang pinched his palm and stood in front of the palace. What do people think of it like? Moreover, Hao Dadao still followed!

Jingyi took a look at Duofu and reached out to grab the waist of his own king: "Let's go."

Two words were explained to Hao Dadao, and the two took the lead. For Wang Ye's family affairs, Hao Dadao couldn't say anything, and Mr. Yun personally took him to rest.

Duofu wrinkled a buns face, and Song Ling's heart stood on the side of his face: "Song Wang Hao, you still have to go back to Xiyuan, don't let the slaves be embarrassed."

There is no change in the grass and trees in the palace. There are no strangers and familiar feelings in the half year.

The two took a horse-drawn carriage for a day and then tossed in front of the city gate for a long time, very tired. The next person had already prepared hot water, and the two took a shower together. Jing Hao got together and touched his own Wang Hao, but was pushed to the side, and he did not give up and smashed the past.

"I am tired, no strength." Mu Hanzhang earned earned.

Jing Hao gently bite the white shoulders, vaguely said: "I don't do it, relax, huh?"

For Jing's words, it has always been unreliable. Mu Hanzhang licked his lips but did not dismantle him. He allowed Jing Hao to touch a pair of hands with thin hands to his chest.

"Song, you plan... um, what should I do?" Mu Hanzhang leaned back on the shoulders of Jingyu and looked at the colorful clouds on the beam. Although the days outside were hard, the troubles were few, 乍However, when I returned to the place where I was painting, I was not used to it.