Chapter 29

Ch29 - Perfumed Ointment

Mu Hanzhang looked at the arrogant Mu Yangwen coldly, walked slowly over, raised his hand, and slapped him, right on his smugly laughing face.

 Mu Yangwen was stunned by the slap, slowly coming to: “Mu Hanzhang, you dare hit me!”

“Pa!” Another slap made Mu Yangwen completely stunned.

“I am your elder. How can you just speak to me like that? Hasn’t Third Uncle ever taught you what filial piety is?” Mu Hanzhang looked down from above at his cousin who was reeling from being hit.

“Mu Hanzhang, don’t go too far!” On the other side, when Mu Huafeng saw his younger brother was hit, he raised his fist about to make a move.

The two guards behind Mu Hanzhang pulled out the swords at their waists, which scared everyone to recoil back half a step. The younger of them directly began to cry.

“Everyone stop!” The North Marquis’ deep and resounding voice came from behind as he came forth spitting with anger.

The crowd of people in the Mu family, habitually trembled when they heard the voice of the head of the household. Hearing it today, yet they all felt relieved.

“Jun Qing!” Jing Shao rushed over and hugged his Wang Fei in his arms. “Are you okay?”

Mu Hanzhang pursed his lips tightly, he could not help but tilt his lips slightly upward. In any way you looked at it, it was him teaching others a lesson. This fellow is really…

When Jing Shao saw that the person in his embrace was all right, he turned to Mu Yangwen, who was covering his face, and Mu Huafeng, who forgot to take back his fist. “Father Marquis, leaving aside the fact that Jun Qing is my Wang Fei, in the North Marquis’ household, don’t you have to respect your elder brothers? The etiquette of filial piety in the Mu family, is really opening Ben Wang’s eyes!”

Mu Jin was so angry that his face turned green one second and white the next. He pointed to his two nephews and said, “You two, go and devote yourselves to work with the each copy ‘filial piety’ fifty times each. If you can’t finish copying it, you can’t eat dinner!”

Mu Yangwen still wanted to say something but was glared at by Mu Jin and had to follow his brothers, turning away and leaving.

“Wait!” Jing Shao let go of his Wang Fei and stopped them with a shout. “The laws of the family and the laws of the country are inseparable, disrespect to a Wang Fei, is it not a crime?”

Mu Hanzhang seeing the situation, went up and grabbed Jing Shao’s arm, gently urging him, “It’s all right, they’re all brothers of the family, don’t be angry anymore Wang Ye.”

Jing Shao hearing these words and patted his lustrous and slender hand: “If the Wang Fei doesn’t care to bother with this, then this matter will be considered over. If in the future Ben Wang sees anyone disrespect the Wang Fei, don’t blame Ben Wang for falling out with and becoming hostile with them!”

The flock of cousins all shrank back their heads, getting Mu Jin’s approval, and left gloomily.