Chapter 61

Chapter 61: Chamber

The study room was also turned into a mess, and even the paperweight and pen wash on the table were looted.

When Mu Hanzhang went to a wall-mounted calligraphy and painting, he would correct the damaged place. When he saw what was drawn, he could not help but be a pity: It is."

Jing Hao took a look at it, but it was a landscape map. I couldn’t see anything special. When Mu Zhangzhang saw that he didn’t understand, he explained it warmly.

The turbid water is one of the 16 scattered people in the former dynasty. At that time, the respect for calligraphy painting reached the highest since ancient times, and the 16 scatterers were among the best. They often studied painting together, but due to the final war, These paintings are rarely preserved.

Mu Hanzhang took the rotten picture and carefully rolled it up. He went back to find an expert to stick it up. Maybe he could recover as much as he could. "This painting is worth more than jewelry. Why don't the Southwest King bring it?"

"This generation of the southwestern king is not knowing the goods, come with me." Jing Hao took the small compartment of his own Wang Shuo study.

There is a small cubicle in the study room of the big family, which is used for rest on weekdays. This study is no exception, but this compartment is actually too small and can only put down a bed. The bed was messy, and even the jade on the pillow was smashed, which looked quite bleak.

"I must have taken a lot of things from the slaves in the southwestern palace." Mu Hanzhang looked at the lanyard on the account that had been removed from the gold hook.

"The tree is falling apart, everyone has to find a way to live." Jing Xiao smiled and pulled off the entire account, revealing a rugged wall.

Jing Hao jumped onto the bed and said to the human being behind him: "Jun Qing, retreat."

Mu Hanzhang withdrew from the small compartment, and saw Jing Jing lift his legs and slammed against the uneven wall.

With a bang, the wall was pulled out of a big hole, and the wooden scorpion splashed. It was only seen by Mu Hanzhang that the wall was actually made of wood, but the surface was covered with a thin brick. When the dust is exhausted, it seems to be a room, but the black paint is not really cut.

Jing Hao took out the fire-fighting belt that he carried with him, and ignited the candlestick on the small hand. He took the lead and drilled in. He quickly lit the candle in the cabin and reached out to pick up his own king.

Mu Hanzhang looked at the small room in front of him. There was no window. It should be a secret room. There was a five-foot-tall black Buddha statue on the high platform. There were several futons underneath. The room was in the middle of a bronze square, surrounded by wood. On the shelf, many things are gone, but there are four or five scrolls in the porcelain bucket. There are several long boxes on the wooden frame. There are some scattered jewels in the bronze ding, and the broken beads are everywhere.

Jing Hao took the lead to the wooden frame and looked through a few long boxes. They were very old boxes with delicate daggers and long swords. Only one of them was pressed at the bottom. The box was very worn and opened. A weapon whose appearance has been rusted seems to be a narrow knife, and it seems to be a short sword. Seeing this thing, can not help but sigh of relief, but fortunately to live a lifetime, the Southwest King is still the southwestern king who does not know the goods.

"Small spoon, you are coming soon!" Mu Hanzhang's voice was quite exciting.

Jing Hao took the old knife in the box and took it to see the picture in his hand. It was a strange picture. The flowers, birds and worms were all complete, but their styles were different. It was quite strange to make a picture: "This What is it?"