Chapter 20

Ch20 - Misunderstanding

“If you want to sleep, you still have to take your clothes off.” Mu Hanzhang helplessly pushed at the person next to him.

“Then I’ll help you take them off.” Jing Shao, who was originally lying bonelessly on his stomach, immediately became spirited. He sat up and began to untie the sash of the person underneath him. 

“I… I’ll do it myself.” Mu Hanzhang hurriedly pulled away the hand that was pulling at the sash at his waist.

Jing Shao smiled upon hearing this. He put down the curtain, sat down on the side, and fixed his eyes on the other, watching.

Mu Hanzhang’s face got even redder, and he quickly took off his outer clothing and shirt and squeezed into the quilt. Jing Shao found his reaction amusing, and he also took off his clothes, getting under the blankets. Then he gathered the person in his arms and kissed his forehead.

Xiao Yuan told him that in this kind of situation, he must be gentle in his treatment towards his male wife, and to respect him. Kissing was more effective than randomly touching, because in that way it would not make him feel any shame. Jing Shao’s kiss moved down from the forehead, to between the eyebrows, then to the cool tip of the nose, then finally to the soft lips. The person in his arms nervously closed his eyes, but did not resist. 

Jing Shao followed this method and found that it really was effective. He then gently pulled open the lapels of the snowy white inner garment. The light outside the bed had not been extinguished, and through the help of the light that traveled through the curtains, you could distinctly see Mu Hanzhang’s delicate throat and the elegant shape of his clavicle. Leaning down, Jing Shao kissed downwards, following his chin and licking at the snowy neck. That cute Adam’s apple slid up and down. Jing Shao lifted up the corners of his mouth and continued down.

His white chest was thin, but not as weak or as feeble as he had imagined. Instead, it had flowing lines of beautiful muscle, and two pink colored beans with their heads shyly withdrawn. So beautiful, he really wanted to touch! Jing Shao swallowed his saliva and moved closer to suck in one of the tender pink beads.  

“Wu…” Mu Hanzhang bit his lower lip. The tingling and itching feeling spread all over his body making him tremble. He wanted to push the person away, but from these gentle movements, he could feel Jing Shao’s tenderness towards him. He could only tightly grasp the bed sheets beneath him, telling himself to endure for a while, to let him satisfy himself a little more. He let that difficult to bear yet comfortable feeling, attacking his own body again and again as if it were the tide of the sea.

Feeling the person under him let him indulge, Jing Shao could not help but get even more excited, holding the little thing in his mouth and gently nipping. 

“Ah…wu…” Mu Hanzhang’s body began to slightly tremble, and the excessively intense feeling caused him to arch his back.

Jing Shao, getting this response, could not help but be beside himself with joy. He reached out with his hand to explore downwards. Separated by a layer of white satin, he felt two smooth and round globes of flesh. 

Mu Hanzhang saw that he was angry and slowly tightened his grasp on the corner of the blanket, then slowly loosened it. He pulled it over to cover Jing Shao and silently lay down himself, lost in thought as he stared at the top of the canopy. Him being like this, was disappointing Jing Shao again, right…