Chapter 71

The Wife is First Chapter 71: Bad fruit

Jing Hao turned to look at Yongchang Bo. When he heard the word "severe punishment", there was an obvious killing in his eyes. This group of despicable villains can't pick out his fault.

Acer is concentrating on the smile, but does not say a word, looking at Jing Hao's response.

"Wang Hao is with the army, not for his own personal feelings," Jing Jing remembered the words of his own teacher Wang Hao last night, suppressing the anger, "Wang Hao wisdom is extraordinary, this trip is the military division in the army."

"Is the prince joking?" Yongchang Bo thought that he was very arrogant and sneered. "There are so many people of insight in the world. Why did the princes pick the military to single out their own beautiful and unparalleled Wang Hao?" Obviously, it means that Jingjing is just a greedy beauty, and even with Mu Hanzhang is insulted thoroughly.

Jing Yu’s fists squeaked, and when he heard this sentence, he couldn’t hold it anymore. He punched the old face of Yong Changbo’s face: “The mouth will give the king a clean spot!”

Yongchang Bo was unable to defend himself, and was defeated by a king.

"Jingjing!" Jingjing saw it, and he was busy pulling it up. On the other side, Mao Guogong quickly came to Fuyong Changbo, and he went to the church to make a mess.

"Give me a shut up!" Acer was smashing his forehead and sighing coldly.

"The emperor is angry!" The court official suddenly fell down. The two brothers standing in the center naturally followed him down. It was just that Jingjing was obviously angry. It seemed that if he was allowed to stand up, he would squat again.

The Emperor Hongzheng reprimanded two sentences, letting Jing Hao pull Jingjing back to his place and let everyone get up, but the reprimands were all the noise of the people, and did not mention the king playing Yongchangbo. Everyone knows that the emperor is planning to protect him into a king, and he will not say more than his mouth.

Jing Hao gently touched his younger brother and gave him a "quick to wear poor" look.

Jing Yu will know what to do, and he will slam it into the next step: "The father and the princes will not be rewarded for this rebellion. They only ask the father to punish the princes of the princes! Wang Hao is to protect the 20,000 soldiers in the camp. The southeast bow horseman was chopped, and his body has not been so good yet, he couldn’t stand the punishment!” He said that he had three heads, and his voice was sobbing. He remembered that Junqing was fainted and fainted. twist.

The courtiers were silent for a moment. Cheng Wang had two squats in the past few months. He was a singer. He was a prince, and he couldn’t seal it. But if he had to slap the great merits with this unwarranted crime, It’s really chilling. I think that becoming a king is a scorpion, and he has been forced to marry his wife. Now he has to accept his life, but he has to protect his own Wang Hao. Even those neutral streams are inevitably born. Some rabbits are dead and sorrowful.

The Emperor Hongzheng gradually raised his eyebrows, his eyes swept over the expressions of the people, and finally fell on the four emperors who bowed their heads. The four emperors felt the vision of the father, but did not dare to look up.

"My parents thought," Jingjing saw no one talking, and then slowly said, "Cheng Wang is a man, and it is understandable to leave the house."

"The emperor of the emperor, the minister heard that in the past few months, he has rebelled against the two embarrassment. Cheng Wang has played a vital role as a military division." Sun Shangshu of the Ministry of Military Affairs saw the opening of the scene, and also followed the road, the commander of the three armed forces The post-war deduction has been handed over to Beijing, and the above-mentioned military divisions are praised.