Chapter 31

Ch31 - Frightening News

What you’ve been all waiting for :> 

Jing Shao placed the person in his arms onto the bed. He could feel that he was slightly trembling, so he placed kisses on his cheek to appease him before he lifted his hand and pulled down the curtain. Remembering what Xiao Yuan had said, being in a slightly darker environment would be able to lessen the male wife’s nerves and feelings of shame.

The lighting on the bed became darker in a split second, Mu Hanzhang slowly opened his eyes, then quickly closed them again, yet his body was no longer as tense as before. One warm hand threaded through the hair at the top of his head, stroking the top of his head lightly, a gentle as water kiss landed onto his forehead, moving across the tip of his nose seeking his lips. They were tenderly touched, then probed at, gradually turning into a soft sucking motion, and then nibbles and gentle bites.

Jing Shao felt the person in his embrace was gasping, somewhat breathless. He slightly propped up his body, borrowing the weak light, he only saw that under him, the lapels of that person’s clothing were falling apart, his long hair scattered loose, his slightly red, handsome face incessantly gasping for breath, it was so beautiful that it couldn’t be replicated.

His snowy white inner clothing was pulled away, exposing a lustrous and smooth as jade chest, but the sleeves of the clothes were still on his arms, half covered as if he were hiding, enhancing his exquisite appearance. Jing Shao looked at the beautiful scene in front of him, only feeling that his mouth and tongue had gone dry, leaning over, he sucked on a small bean. 

“Wu…” Mu Hanzhang was stimulated until he let out a whimper, then immediately pursed his lips tightly.

Jing Shao glanced at his bashful Wang Fei, lowered his head and continued to sample the little bean that had already been bullied until it turned red. Simultaneously, he reached out his hand to pinch the other one, lightly twirling and pressing on it, gradually increasing the pressure.

“En… wu…” Mu Hanzhang’s body shivered, and couldn’t help but open his eyes, looking towards the top of the canopy to disperse his attention, to prevent himself from producing such shameful noises. Somehow, the person on top of him seemingly could see his intention, and increasingly tormented the two pitiful little guys, even using his teeth to hold them in his mouth and lightly pull them away from his chest.

“Ah… no ngh…” Mu Hanzhang reached out his hands wanting to push him away, yet his wrists were captured and pinned above his head.

Jing Shao placed kisses down, following along his chest kissing upwards to his chin, then bit down on a cute little ear, pressing down the wrists that were trying to resist with one hand, the other hand caressing his extremely sensitive lower abdomen, tracing circles on it, lightly gliding across, then taking his lightly calloused hand, he snuck his way into the soft silk underwear as if his hand were like a swift serpent.

“En…” Mu Hanzhang twisted his body, yet was unable to escape from this agile hand, his “life root” was grasped by him with one movement, suddenly he didn’t have the strength to resist, and could only look towards the person who was bullying him with his pair of beautiful eyes.

Jing Shao seeing his Wang Fei pitifully looking at himself, his heart immediately melted into a puddle of water. He released his wrists, lowering his head to kiss those lips that had been bitten until they were swollen, having him hold onto his neck, using both hands, he rapidly took off that pair of underwear, feeling about at the bedside for a bit, then grabbed an exquisite white jade box.

Mu Hanzhang seeing the thing in his hands, his handsome face that was originally suffused with peach blossom pink immediately turned completely red.