Chapter 54

Jing Hao tightly embraced the people in the arms. The scene of the past life in the prison kept on appearing in front of him, letting him be afraid after a while. If he is one step at a time today, his Junqing may become a ghost under the knife.

"Wang Ye, the military doctor came." The right guard army sprinted in with the medics panicked and hurriedly, and then saw the military division leaning on the arms of the prince, how to look at this position!

The left guard also followed and walked in. He saw the right guard who was struck by lightning and was busy with his elbow.

When Mu Hanzhang saw someone coming in, he let go of Jing Hao’s hand.

Jing Yan looked up and looked at the military doctor: "Not yet!" Because the emperor was on the expedition, the hospital specially transferred a young doctor to the army, so the medical skills of this military doctor were still barely trustworthy.

"Yes!" The medic was busy going forward, put the medicine box aside, looked at the condition of Mu Hanzhang, and reached for his clothes.

"What do you do!" Jing Hao grabbed the hand that looked into his chest, and stared at the red eyes.

"Wang... Wang Ye, Chen... I have to open the clothes and look at the wounds." The military doctor was shocked, and was stunned by such a king. He spoke a little.

Jing Hao heard this, suddenly unhappy, to show the body of his own Wang Shuo! But there is no way to cure it. Take a deep breath and raise your hand to personally solve the clothes of the Chinese.

"Oh..." The clothes on the wound naturally broke a big hole. The blood and the clothes were already stuck together, and there was pain between the pulls. Mu Zhangzhang couldn’t help but take a breath.

Jing Hao did not dare to move immediately, carefully picking up the fabric of the rotten place, tearing it apart, quickly peeling off the placket on his shoulder, revealing the shoulders stained with blood. But see a three-inch wound from the shoulder to the collarbone, still bleeding beads, it looks quite embarrassing.

The military doctor was stunned by the imposing manner of the king. When he dared not to get started, he carefully looked around and looked at it: "The prince of Kailu, fortunately, avoiding the time, this knife wound has not hurt the veins, and has not hurt the sputum. Yes, "There is no good medicine in this military camp, and it is not the delicate kingdom of the royal family. He did not mention the soup of blood."

Jing Yan looked at the handsome white face of the white-haired person, and he was so distressed that the wound was so big that he would march in a few days, and the road was bumpy and he would not heal.

When the military doctor saw that Wang Ye had nothing to say, he took out the golden sore medicine for treating the knife wound from the medicine box.

"Call the guards to hit a pot of hot water, and you all go out." Jing Hao took the medicine directly, did not give the military doctor any opportunity to mention the medicine, waved to drive people out.

Put the Huaizhong people back on the bed gently, Jingjing got up and took things, and saw the left and right guards squatting like two big wooden stakes, suddenly cold face: "The camp is now in a mess, you two What are you still standing here?"

"The subordinates retire." The left guards immediately pleaded guilty, and took the right guards and went out.

"Small left, how do I feel between Wang Ye and the military division... Well, something is wrong." The right guards scratched their heads with distress.

The left guard took a look at him and dragged him to move on.

"Hey, why don't you ignore me?" The right guards tried to kick the left guard's **** while walking, but he was dragged with his arms and his legs were too long.