Chapter 73

The Wife is First Chapter 73: Message

"Including the chapter, you don't blame the father, you are different, for the peace of your home, some things are also a last resort." North Weihou heart is depressed, can not help but drink more.

"Why did the father say this, how could the son have complaints against his father?" Mu Hanzhang added a glass of wine to his father. The father is a sub-class. Even if his father wants his life, he can’t resent, not to mention that his father is very good at him. Not bad.

The scorpion can't take the title, this is the rule since ancient times. When the emperor was in the same time, the scorpion of Shouchang Bojia died. He himself did not have a brother who was married, so he played the scorpion as a child. The emperor did not say anything and directly took him. The title of the family. The title of the title is inherited. In the end, it is all about watching Tian En. The emperor is not happy. It is the son of Ping Wian who asks for it, and he still wins your lord, so even if he is good again, North Weihou cannot take this risk.

Mu Hanzhang knows that for the father, it is the first priority to keep the title left by the ancestors. Only the title is there, the family can survive, so his little nephew is insignificant.

How can there be parents who do not love children in the world? When his father taught him to shoot, he said that waiting for the title of the old man to count is a matter of ambition, and he has to be motivated to grow up and earn a title!

"Hey, you are too kind." North Weihou red eyes, watching him shake his head.

Mu Hanzhang Emei, rarely seen his father like this, is it not that Mu Lingbao is very ill? I tentatively asked: "Why didn't the father go to the DPRK today?"

"I always think about Mingzhe's protection. In the end, I am still in a quagmire," Beiweihou said from his own self. "You go back and tell Wang, I am helpless."

Mu Hanzhang heard this, suddenly could not sit still, the original father squandered for a long time to let him not resent, because Jing Hao, then today's Chaoyang must have what trap!

Hastily left to leave, just out of the hanging flower door, is slamming into a person walking in a sneak, Mu Hanzhang was hit a squat, the man not only did not apologize, but reached out to grab his waist, and secretly smashed Put: "Beauty, where are you going to be so anxious?"

Mu Hanzhang suddenly got a handsome face, looked up and went, facing the seemingly cold face of Shangjing. Looking at him like this, it is not like being wronged, but he couldn't help but roll his eyes.

"This king has been to Beiweihou before. How have you seen such a Peugeot? You can't do it. You will be taken back to the palace today!" Jing Hao said, he will hug the person in his arms. It’s still sneer, and it’s sneer. “The beauty is not looking at the eyes, the king is taking a break today, and you are not leaving with you, Bairi Xuan...”

Mu Hanzhang quickly grabbed his mouth and looked around. Yunzhu had already been interested in pulling the road to the next person to take the carriage.

Jing Yan put out his tongue and gently rubbed the soft palm. He saw him tickling away, could not help but laugh and kissed his face.

Mu Hanzhang struggled and finished the whole crumpled clothes: "How happy?"

"Hey, because I am going to marry a grandfather right now!" Jing Xiao smiled.

Mu Hanzhang frowned, jerked up and looked at Jingjing, Hou Yezheng, what does this mean? Can it be said that Jing Hao knows that Mu Lingbao’s life is too late? Suddenly remembered, at that time he always remembered to come back to do a big thing before the year, and later said that he couldn’t catch up with others to do it. Could it be that if he didn’t say anything, he would take him out.