Chapter XV

Three updates in a day? Look at me ✨

"Zabini, you get back here right now!" I screamed, chasing the man around the common. His list was insanely descriptive, and definitely rated R.

He laughed, but didn't stop running as I chased him around one of the couches.

"What happened to your hangover?" He teased.

"Still, very much, there. Killing you just happens to he my top priority, though."

He was on one side of the couch, while I was on the other. He didn't move until I did, and he only moved when I did.

Every time I tried to move, he'd go the opposite direction. After about sixty seconds of that, I gave up and jumped over the couch completely. He let out a high-pitch squeal as he ran away, my fingers barely missed the back-collar of his shirt as he darted an any direction that didn't lead to me.

Goyle stepped down the stairs to the boys' dorms with a tired look on his face. He gave Blaise and I a look, as if to ask what we were doing.

"Red has a crush o--" I clamped my hand over his mouth aggressively, athen used my free arm to put him in a choke hold.

"Sorry, Goyle. Did we wake you?" I asked, speaking over Blaise's muffed yells.

"No," He replied shortly. "Malfoy wants you to be quiet, though."

I laughed, "Tell Malfoy that if he wants me to shut up, he can tell me himself." I looked back at Blaise as I continued to struggle with him. I tightened my choke hold, trying to threaten him to stop licking my hand.

"Is that so?"

My eyes darted up to see Malfoy standing in front of me. I froze, and accidentally let go of Blaise. The man took his shot and took off, taking Goyle with him as he ran up the stairs to leave Draco and I alone.

"It is," I nodded. "You always send your goons to do things for you. I swear, you'd have Crabbe fuck your girlfriend for you if you had one."

He rolled his eyes, "You've got an attitude today."

"Oh, come on," I whined sarcastically. "You don't like it?"

"As a matter of fact, I do. I think it's cute you think I won't shut you up."

I could feel my face heat up, but I tried not to let it stop me. "Aw, is Malfoy threatening me with a spell?"

"More of a promise, really; And, no, it's not a spell."

I turned my head away, trying to hide my flushed face. "Well, you-- I'm hungover, so do that later," I stuttered.

He laughed, but said nothing else. I looked back at him, after a few moments of silence, to see him jump over the back of the couch. He sat in front of me, staring at me.

"Creep," I muttered as I sat down next to him.

"Yet you sit next to me?"

"Never said I hated it," I teased.

The blond stayed still, but his eyes continued to pierce through mine. He looked away after realizing we were have an intimate staring contest.

"What were you and Blaise fighting about?"

"Who says we were fighting?"

"The choke hold."

"Oh, that. Yeah, we were practicing our dance moves. I call that one the..." I trailed off for a second. "Finisher."

"Uh huh, and you were dancing without music?"

I nodded, "We were working on our muscle memory."