Chapter VII

"I'm so excited for the dance tonight!" Pansy said from across the hall again. I walked up to my door, about to shut it.

"Great," I chimed in. "Now I don't have to listen to your eerie voice!" I faked a smile. She glared at me, "You're just jealous. Now, why don't you go back to Gryffindor where you belong?"

"Sorry, I think your big-ass ego is blocking the exit." I hissed.

"She wore Malfoy's robes to class yesterday," One if them whispered. I rolled my eyes, shutting the door.

I know we're supposed to be like a family, but they still think of me as a Gryffindor- And I think of them as stuck-up bitches.

"Fucking Pansy," I hissed under my breath as I made up my mind to go to my favorite spot.

I made my way down the halls. I headed into the Forbidden Forest, not even thinking twice about it. I usually just chill by a tree and wait for something to try and attack me. It's my way of indirectly picking a fight.

I was humming to myself, playing with my wand when a werewolf appeared. I wasn't really phased- I guess you could say it's because I'm not afraid to die. I still have a little Gryffindor personality..

He was a challenge, but I won in the end. When I did, I plopped back down by the tree.

When the sun started to disappear, I walked back to Hogwarts. It was a Saturday so I didn't have any classes I needed to go to.

When I got back to the Hogwarts, I ran into Draco Malfoy. "Where were you?" He asked, looking behind me before looking at me again.

"Enjoying the Draco-Free silence," I rolled my eyes. He stared at me before speaking, "Were you at the Black Lake?" He asked me.

I laughed, "It's not even in that direction!"

"You were in the Dark Forest," He smiled evilly.

I rolled my eyes, "You don't have any proof." He shrugged, "I don't need any. I'm a Malfoy."

"Have fun with that." I walked past him, pretending like I wasn't scared.

When I got back to the common, I immediately dropped on the couch. "Bloody hell, Malfoy. Give me a break!" I yelled to no one.

If I get suspended, or expelled, I don't know where I'll go. My parents still hate me for what happened with my brother, and I don't really care for trying to explain what happened. He tried, but they kept saying he hit his head too hard.

I broke out of my thoughts when Draco came in. "Malfoy," I hissed.

"Mudblood," He glared. He walked past me and grabbed something from on top of the fireplace.

"Forget something?" I asked, watching as he put it in his shirt.

He looked at me and spoke, "What were you even doing in the Dark Forest, mudblood?"

I sighed, "Stop pretending like I didn't tell you I'm a pureblood."

He didn't answer and just buttoned the top of his shirt up.

That's when I noticed what he was wearing. It was a white, button up shirt under a white suit. He wore a white bow tie on top, and then black dress pants to go with it. His blond hair was brushed to the side, accentuating his grey eyes. He looked really good.

"Well?" He pushed, waiting for me to answer his question.

I shrugged, "I was just bored."

"So you threatened your life?" He raised an eyebrow.