Chapter III

I was peacefully studying in the library when some annoying-ass bitch decided to ruin it.

"Picasso!" Malfoy yelled in my ear, causing me to jump.

"What the fuck do you want now, Malfoy?" He pulled the chair next to me out, only to pull it around to the other side of me and sit down.

"I have a question," He informed.

I shook my head, "I don't have any more drawings of you."

"No, not that. It's about what you said in class the other day. Did Potter do something to Professor Snape?"

"Depends on which Potter you're talking about," I muttered under my breath, going back to my textbook.

"What are you talking about?" He pushed, inching his way closer to me.

"God dammit, Malfoy. It's not my story to tell."

"Then should I go ask Snape?" He teased.

I groaned, "Fine! Fine. James Potter used to bully Snape when they went to Hogwarts. Happy now?"

He frowned, "That's it?"

"Why are you trying to get all buddy-buddy with me, Malfoy? Is it just because you want to know the history of the Potter family, or you need something else?"

Draco shrugged, "Guess you'll find out, won't you, Red?" He smirked at me as he walked away.

"The fuck.." I mumbled under my breath as I went back to my textbook.

It only took me about an hour to find out what he was doing.

I got back to the dorm and immediately checked under my mattress, but neither of the books were there. "DAMMIT MALFOY!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I charged into the Malfoy's room to see him reading my dream journal.

"You asshole! Seriously, Malfoy? Is that what you were playing at earlier? You were distracting me?"

He rolled his eyes, "I assumed you'd be smarter than this- Considering you're a Slytherin. Oh wait, you're not."

"You know good and well I'm a Slytherin! Personalities can change, Malfoy. You know that better than anyone at Hogwarts!" I yelled.

He looked up at me, a single eyebrow raised. He stared at me like that for a second, waiting for me to say something else; But when I didn't, he went back to reading my journal.

I pulled out my wand, but Crabbe, who I didn't even know was there, disarmed me.

"What did I do that was so bad? Switch from Gryffindor to Slytherin? Oh, so scary." I mocked.

Malfoy threw my journal down on his bed as he walked towards me, anger written all over his face. "I don't need a reason to mess with a filthy mudblood, now do I?" He glared.

"You don't have any reasons for half the shit you do, Malfoy. You just want to look good in front of your mediocre entourage."

He scoffed, "Are you saying I look good?"

I rolled my eyes, "No. I'm saying you look really bad, and you're just trying to hide it by acting really bad." I walked past him to his bed, picking up my dream journal.

"Where's my sketchbook?" I asked, unamused. "Wherever you put it," He plopped down on his bed, laying his head on his arms.

"Stop playing with me," I groaned.

"I'm serious. I didn't take your sketchbook. It didn't have anything good inside of it anyway.." He mumbled.

"Then what about one of your fake friends who took my stuff while you were distracting me?" I sent a glare to the two boys behind me. Crabbe and Goyle.

He sat up and stared Goyle dead in the eyes. "Did you take her sketchbook?" Goyle shook his head rapidly.

"There you have it," Malfoy dismissed, leaning his head back onto his arms again.

"Fuck it. I'll just use Accio." I turned around to try and leave, but Malfoy's voice stopped me.

"This is your fifth time this week. Bursting into my room without knocking."

I scoffed, "What are you going to do, tell the headmaster that I keep coming in here to take my stuff back, which you keep stealing?"

He smirked, "I'll only tell him the truth. That you keep coming in here to see me."

I groaned, "Dream on, Malfoy." I snatched my wand back from Crabbe before storming out of the room, slamming the door behind me.

I did do the Accio, but in the common room, so I could see whether or not it came from Draco's direction. Surprisingly, it did not. I don't know how to find out who had my sketchbook, but I do know one thing- Draco wasn't lying. My sketchbook came from the main door.

I didn't care to even think about apologizing to him, it'd just go straight to his big-ass head.

"Picasso!" The infamous voice yelled from the stairs. I was still in the common room, looking back through my sketchbook to see if anything was missing.

"Aren't you going to say sorry for blaming me?" He teased, sitting down on the couch across from me.

"Nope. Sorry, not sorry. I'm too busy trying to look for a 'Draco Free Zone'."

"Well you don't seem to be looking hard enough. Especially since you seem to be trying to get my attention."

"Piss off, Malfoy." I didn't even bother trying to leave the room. I just didn't want to.

"The door's right there if you want to leave," He said, seeing right through my brain.

"Ooh, great!" I mocked, going back to my sketchbook.

"So, who had it?" He asked calmly, staring at the ceiling.

"I still don't know.." I closed the sketchbook and stared at the ceiling as well.

"Do you want to know?"

I shook my head, even though he couldn't see. "I don't like confrontation."

"Yeah," He began. "Me neither."