Deja Vu | Ex!Adrien Agreste x Reader | Aged up AU!

A woman gazed at the sky from her balcony, holding a glass of red wine in her hand, as she reminisced on the memories of her first relationship.

Car rides to Malibu

   Y/n let out a whoop as she stuck her head out the window, laughing with Adrien as they drove to their favorite ice cream shop. Fall had painted the trees' leaves they passed by vibrant orange, yellow, and red colors.

Their jackets kept them warm against the chilling air as they entered the shop and got in line.

Strawberry ice cream, one spoon for two

"Two scoops of strawberry ice cream please!" Adrien said, Y/n watching as the worker scooped it up for them.

Y/n grabbed a spoon after Adrien paid and they made their way to the car. As they drove, the e/c eyed girl would feed spoons to the green eyed boy.

And tradin' jackets
Laughin' 'bout how small it looks on you

"You look ridiculous." Y/n grinned, watching Adrien pose with her jacket on.

"Puh-lease, I look great."

She laughed as she gave him another spoonful of their favorite flavor of ice cream.

"I still can't believe you took me out just to get ice cream. We could be watching TV right now."

"C'mon, beautiful. You know you love me."

"Do I? ...... Adrien don't look at me like that, you know I do."

Watching reruns of Glee

"You've never watched this show before?" Y/n asked incredulously, lying next to her boyfriend on his couch.

"Nope. Never." Adrien confirmed.

"We'll you're about to."

Bein' annoying, singin' in harmony

The two started singing along to the songs, Y/n laughing a little when he missed the lyrics.

I bet she's braggin'
To all her friends, sayin' you're so unique, hmm

But that was three months ago. She was moving on. Y/n hated the reminders of his love. She doesn't eat strawberry ice cream anymore or watch reruns of 2000s shows. What hurt the most was when he started dating her best friend, Marinette.

She cancelled most hangouts with her and Alya, still a little betrayed, but she learned to get over it.

So when you gonna tell her that we did that, too?

But the first hangout she pushed herself to go to, Marinette was happily talking about her and Adrien's relationship with Alya. Talking about the same things Y/n and Adrien used to do. The two women were sitting on the couch in Alya and Nino's shared apartment.

She thinks it's special, but it's all reused

"He's really sweet and not like all the other guys I've dated." She grinned. "We watched some 2000s reruns and went to this beautiful pond about thirty minutes away from here."