Some Fluff | Older!Adrien x Older!Reader

A/N: In this fluffy oneshot, Y/n knows that Adrien is Chat Noir, just for clarification. Also, sorry it's kinda short. Inspiration is kinda eh. I start a chapter, I get some (maybe half, more or less) done, I forget about it, I try to do it, procrastinate, and then I maybe finish it depending on how I feel and I have a headache rn for some weird reason. Nothing too severe. Online school has also been a thing :/. Enjoy the oneshot though! :)

   It was maybe... one in the morning. I was awoken by the sound of my and Adrien's bedroom window being opened. The dark made it hard to see, but I heard a "Plagg, claws in" and saw a whoosh of green light.

   ".. Adrien?" I mumbled with a yawn.

   "Oh, did I wake you, n/n?" Adrien asked, approaching our shared bed.

   "Patrol again?"

   "Yep. Sorry again, didn't mean to wake you."

   I hummed tiredly as I turned over. "It's fine. Just the window.."

   He chuckled and climbed into bed with me.

   "Any villains?" I asked, scooting closer to him.

   "Nope." He replied, placing his arm over my waist in a hugging kind of way.

   "That's good to hear. I don't want you getting hurt."

   "Of course you wouldn't."

   He pulled me closer, kissing my forehead. "I missed you."

   "I did too, but you were only gone for a few hours. All I could do is wait." I hummed.

   "Well I missed you every second of those few hours."

   He pressed his lips against mine. I smiled in the kiss and placed my hand on his cheek which he placed his on top of.

   "You're too nice to me." I complained jokingly.

   "I just like to spoil you with my love." Adrien replied, kissing my hand.

   I kissed the tip of his nose with a small smile on my face. "Silly kitty."

   "I'm your silly kitty, though."

   "Mmmhmmm."

   Adrien then booped my nose with his nose.  "Boop."

   I smiled and kissed him. "I love you."

   "Well I love you more." Adrien stated childishly.

   I laughed quietly. "Dork."

   "Your dork."

   Adrien pulled my close, setting his head on top of mine. He then kissed the top of my head.

   "Ok, sleep now, n/n. We have a big day tomorrow."

   "What's tomorrow, Adrien?"

   "Our 100th date, duh."

   I smiled and kissed him again. "You didn't ask if I was free."

   "You work with me, I know that you're free." Adrien retorted.

   "Ok, lover boy. Good night."

   "Goodnight, love."