Hogwarts AU

(Photo creds to TheBirdFromTheMoon)

I sat awkwardly in silence on the express. I was off to Hogwarts! Finally!

A girl with ombré hair entered the compartment I sat in.

"Hi!" She said cheerfully.

Behind her was a girl who looked her age with Midnight Blue hair pulled into pigtails.

"U-um, h-hi," I stuttered. I had always been shy when I had to meet new people, but when I was warmed up to them, I opened up more.

"I'm Alya Cesaire, that's my best friend Marinette." Ombré haired girl said.

Marinette stood behind her shyly, smiling shyly. (Just go with it) (AY MOVIE REFERENCE)(no one? Ok, I guess it's kinda an old movie? Not really, it's Adam Sandler)

"What's your name? Also, can we sit here?" She asked.

"Sure, go ahead. I'm y/n l/n. Whe-"

"YO ALYA WHAT UP," a voice shouted.. right inside our compartment.

"Nino!" Alya said excitedly, and getting up to hug the said boy.

"Sup, Dudettes!" Nino said, tipping his baseball cap and smiling.

"Hi, I'm y/n l/n," I said, smiling.

"Nino Lahiffe, So... What house do you think you guys will be in?" He asked.

"Gryffindor, obviously," Alya said, smiling.

"I-I dunno, honestly," Marinette said.

"Ummmm, you'd make a good Slytherin.." I said.

"W-What makes you say that? It's an evil house!" Marinette exclaimed.

"N-not like that! I meant, you seem ambitious. Or maybe you'd be Ravenclaw. You seem pretty smart," I noted.

"Th-Thanks, I guess?"

"Nino is definitely Hufflepuff!" Alya exclaimed.

"Guilty!" Nino said, smiling.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yup! My parents were both in Hufflepuff when they came to Hogwarts!" Nino said, grinning.

"My parents were in different houses.. ish. My mom was from Beauxbatons and my dad was a Ravenclaw here." I said.

"You seem Slytherin, too. Ambitious and sneaky," Alya said.

I grinned cheekily. (NO HATE TO OTHER HOUSES! IM JUST SLYTHERIN, BUT IF YOU DONT LIKE THE HOUSE, PLZ JUST IGNORE AND INSERT YOUR HOUSE AND ITS QUALITIES.)

Then, two people entered our compartment.

"Ew, this one's full," a blonde girl with blue eyes said.

"Not really, we can sit here, Chlo," a blonde boy with dazzling green eyes said.

"With these peasants? That is WRONG, Adrikins!" The blonde said, and stormed off without him.

I cringed.

"Sorry about her. That's—"

"Chloe Bourgeois, daughter of the Minister, we know," Alya said. "I saw her in the Daily Prophet."

No wonder she seemed familiar. He seemed familiar, too.

"You're Adrien Agreste, son of Gabriel Agreste whose the top designer for Wizarding Fashion." Alya said.

"Bet that Chloe is in Hufflepuff," I said.

"Ew, no. With that attitude?" Nino asked.

"Fine. Don't believe me!"