Modern Day Romeo | Chat Noir/ Adrien Agreste x Reader

"What are you doing here?!" Y/n hissed out at the black-clad super hero.

"Just came to visit my favorite person in all of Paris." He grinned cheekily.

For the course of four months, Y/n had secretly been dating Adrien Agreste aka Chat Noir. It was forced to be a secret relationship considering their parents were known rivals in the fashion world, and they knew their parents would forbid them from seeing each other.

Adrien detransformed and embraced his girlfriend. "I missed you."

"You saw me at school," Y/n said, hugging him back.

"Well yeah, but we never get to hug or kiss or anything.."

"Well we are now."

Adrien smiled down at his girlfriend a pressed a gentle kiss to her lips. She kissed back, her arms moving around his neck. They were deprived of each other during the school day and would only be intimate in the cover of night.

"Let's watch a movie on your computer," Adrien suggested, still holding her.

"I'm picking it!" Y/n responded, grinning up at him.

"Fine."

Y/n immediately leaped for her laptop, opening it to Netflix to a specific movie, untold because that's not the main focus of this story. Adrien chuckled, laying down beside her. He glanced at her lit up face, wanting to remain like that forever.

"I love you, you know that?" He said in the middle of the movie.

"Do I?" She asked teasingly, looking at him with a playful smirk.

"I would hope so," Adrien replied, slightly concerned.

Y/n laughed in response, leaning closer to his face to press a kiss to his cheek.

"Wrong spot."

Y/n rolled her eyes, pecking her boyfriend on the lips. "You're an idiot."

"Your idiot."

"A lovesick one, too."

"You wound me, princess." Adrien sighed dramatically, pouting at her.

"Good." Y/n scoffed playfully, turning back to her movie.

"You are so mean!"

"You make me mean!"

"That makes no sense!"

"It does so!" Y/n laughed.

"I can't take this verbal assault anymore, we should break up." Adrien rolled onto his back. "And now I'm dead."

Y/n rolled her eyes, leaning over to kiss him on the lips.

"And I've been revived. Your kiss has woken me up."

"I'll put you back to sleep, don't test me." Y/n playfully threatened, shaking her fist at him.

"I'm so much stronger than you though. This cat could beat you in a fight!"

Y/n snorted. "Sure, babe."

"I'm serious!"

The night continued on, Adrien eventually having to leave before they fell asleep so they wouldn't get caught. Love is beautiful with the right person, truly.

And maybe, for a little while longer, they could enjoy their secret love. At least until they are able to love without the judgment of their parents.

And they did.

Years later after they inherited their parents' companies, they came out with their relationship and got married. It was a beautiful wedding. Many people loved their romance. Some people were skeptical of it all, yet the couple didn't care. After they married, they joined their companies. It was also a story to tell the kids.

"It's sooooo romantic!" Their youngest at 10, Emma, coo'd.

"They tell their love story every other week," Louis, the eldest, said while rolling his eyes. Emma stuck her tongue out at him with a slight glare.

"So your mama's mama just let you guys get married?" Hugo, the middle child, asked, confused.

"Well, we weren't kids anymore, so they couldn't stop us from making that decision," Y/n answered, her hand affectionately ruffling his hair.

"Yep, no matter how angry either of our parents were." Adrien added on with a grin. "Either way, I'm sure they wanted us to be happy."

"Well I'm glad mama and papa are together!" Emma grinned.

"I am too," Adrien smiled and turned to his wife, kissing her.

Hugo and Louis made faux retching noises.

~~~~~

"I love you, you know that?" Adrien said as he washed the dishes that night.

"Hm, I dunno. Do I?" Y/n asked teasingly, wiping down the counters.

"You do." Adrien dried his hands and approached her.

She laughed as he pulled her into a kiss. "I do love you, Adrien Agreste."

"And I love you, Y/n Agreste."

a/n: pretty sure i did alright on my finals for today. and look at that, two days in a row that i published a one shot :0.

ok, but i have a bunch of drafts (about 10-20) that i need to go through. happy holidays lol