Voices In My Head

(This is a Be More Chill thing... Sorry, it just popped in my head! So the reader has a SQUIP and yeah... ONWARD!)

I fidgeted uncomfortably. This outfit was really uncomfortable and sorta tight. Why did I take it?

"I heard that." My SQUIP said.

I sighed.

*flashback*
Sabrina was actually pretty cool.

"It's a gray, oblong pill. Quantum nanotechnology CPU. The quantum computer in the pill travels through your blood until it implants in your brain and it tells you what to do." She said, handing me one. "You take it with Mountain Dew."

I took it and smiled awkwardly.

Later, I had a bottle of Mountain Dew in my hand along with the stupid pill. Was this really gonna help me be cool? This wasn't drugs, was it? (DONT DO DRUGS KIDS! THEYRE BAD!)

I glared at the pill and then took it with the Mountain Dew. I paused. Nothing happened.

"Well, that was a disappointment," I said.

I changed my sweater because Chloe had knocked over some of my soda at lunch.

I headed towards the mall.

"Oh, hey Adrien!" I said, smiling at the blonde who was at the Food Court with Chloe and Nino.

Chloe glared at me.

"Hey, y/n," Adrien said.

"Loser," Chloe muttered.

"Sup Dudette!" Nino said and we shared a high five.

"Alya and Mari—"

That's when I felt a sharp pain in my head.

"Owww!" I exclaimed, my head beginning to wrack with pain.

Target Male: inaccessible

"Y/n?" Adrien asked.

"Ow! What the hell?" I asked, still clutching my head.

Calibration in process. Please excuse some mild discomfort.

"Mild?!" I exclaimed.

"Y/n, what's wrong?" Adrien asked again, worried.

"Yo, the dude's freaking out!" Nino exclaimed.

Calibration complete. Access procedure initiated.

The pain stopped.

"No, wait, I'm fine—"

Discomfort level may increase.

I yelled in pain as even worse pain wracked my head, making dots cloud my vision.

Accessing: Neural memory. Accessing: Muscle memory. Access Procedure complete. Y/n L/n..

A man appeared in his, what, early twenties?

"Welcome to your Super Quantum Unit Intel Processor... Your SQUIP." He said.

I fainted, the pain finally leaving.

*FLASHBACK OVER*
Just walk around, shake it a little while stepping. My SQUIP said.

Fuck off, how the hell do I do that? I asked it in my mind.

He took control, adding a little swagger to my step and some butt movement. He slipped out of control as I got used to stepping like that. SQUIP nodded.

"Yup, like that." He said. "Target approaching."

I looked up to see Adrien. I smiled and waved.