Control | Adrien Agreste/Chat Noir x Villain!Reader

A/N: Yo, I know I've used this song before. Leave me alone, my brother was listening to this song and I'm like, "Imma make a one shot about this!" And now I'm here.

     I don't know where I was running, but I know why I was running.

     Don't you hate when shit happens and then more shit happens and the world just fucking falls apart??? Welcome to Paris, France. The City Of Love And Heartbreak.

I have been through a lot of shit in my life. I cuss, so don't mind that too much.

Oh! I never introduced myself. I'm Y/n L/n, and here is my story of tragedy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hated my family. I hated my school. I hated my life.

It's not gonna get better, I told myself. It gets better, but then it crumbles into nothing.

I had plenty of rules in life to keep me... how do people say... normal?

#1. Don't fall for guys. It messes you up. In the end they either lose interest, die, or cheat on you.

I've used that rule plenty in my lifetime.

#2. Never be late. If you're late, you get beaten at home, and lectured in class. Run if you have to.

Another one of my top ones. If I'm never where I'm needed, like anywhere, my abusive parents lose their fucking cool.

      Yes, they lose their fucking cool. Like, absolutely fucking lose it. Glass bottles thrown fuckin everywhere.

(Fucking pink fairies everywhere)

     I sighed as I slid against a cherry blossom tree (reference to future chapter). That's where I met him.

     Adrien Agreste. His blonde hair shone and his emerald green eyes lacked a certain glow you see in most people's eyes. Happiness. Love. Attention. They seemed to be begging for.

     "Are you okay?" He asked, holding out a hand.

     "I guess?" I replied as I took it and he pulled me up.

     "Adrien. Adrien Agreste."

     "Y/n. Y/n L/n."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     I cackled evilly as Chat Noir and Ladybug fought the Parisians that I had placed under my control.

     "Who is in control?" I yelled at them and pointed my scepter at them.

     "Y/n, this isn't the way!"

     "YOU HAVEN'T SEEN WHAT I'VE SEEN!" I screeched and threw a ball of fire at them.

     "Y/n!" Chat yelled.

     The voice sounded... familiar. Like that one time when Adrien pushed me out of the way of an akuma's attack.

     I wasn't in control. This wasn't me. Thoughts zoomed around my head as I fainted.

     It's short, sorry! I have so many fucking ideas, it's INSANE!!!! Not so many, just a request and an idea 🤷🏻‍♀️