Serious Talk | Adrien Agreste x Reader

A/N- They'll be a little older? Like out of high school and they're dating. Sorry if that's confusing.. 😅

Y/n glanced at Adrien worriedly. He had just picked up his wallet. Which was unusual..

"I'll be back soon, ma cherie." He said and kissed her forehead.

Adrien had been acting strangely ever since that one time he went to Marinette's bakery. Sometimes, he'd come home late at night hiding something under his shirt or he'd be on a call with Marinette about "the thing."

I was hoping he wasn't cheating until one night...

I was having trouble sleeping and wanted some water because why not. It was dark inside our shared apartment. Nothing much was going this late at night. I yawned as I made my way down the stairs.

Adrien was on the phone for some weird reason. I turned on the lights.

"Adrien?"

He nearly dropped his phone but turned around. "Y/n!"

"Who are you talking to?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Uh... Jake... from Statefarm."

"Really?"

"........ I just want my croissants insured?"

"Your croissants??" I asked.

"....... I just wanted the croissants from Marinette's bakery. They're yummy..." Adrien replied.

"Is that why you've been slightly distant for the past week?"

"I was distant because of my croissants??!"

Adrien hugged me. "I'm so sorry!"

I was surprised, but I hugged him back. He squeezed me tightly. This little cinnamon roll..

   "Are you, like.. addicted to croissants?" I asked.

   "..... I don't think so.." He replied.

   "..........."

   "Ok, maybe.."

   "Yeah, I think we need to have a Serious Talk.."